“SO happy we chose the Sugar Shack!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
susanneba...
Nashville, Tennessee
“SO happy we chose the Sugar Shack!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was a last minute getaway for fiance and me and I was nervous I didn't have my usual 500 hrs to spend scouring cabins. My fiance's a TOTAL germ/clean freak and I wanted someplace nice & cozy with a breathtaking view. We were both absolutely thrilled as the chalet met all our "qualifications". I called owners & spoke with Pat beforehand, and she couldn't have been more forthright/amazing. She insisted we call if any little thing wasn't to our liking and she'd have it taken care of immediately. We arrived after dark & our 4 cylinder Nissan got a last minute workout getting up the driveway but other than that, route was easy-peasy. Upon entering, we were both shocked to find the pictures online didn't really do it justice. It was a tri-level (which I LOVE), clean, cozy and the upstairs jacuzzi was ginormous!!! They have Comcast with an amazing, like 100% full-bar wifi connection so we hooked up our Roku-streaming media/Netflix & basically didn't leave the entire 3 days. Oh, I have a debilitating insect phobia & other than 2 locusts, 1 cicada (yeeks), 2 small spiders, lots of moths & your typical mosquito/tiny gnat-like annoyances on outside deck, there wasn't a single bug inside, and believe me, I have an eagle eye. I was definitely on edge while outside, however a normal person wouldn't have a care in the world. I feel all over the place with this review so after mentioning how much we loved the drinking glasses -random, I know - I'll wrap up by saying we had a most enjoyable time at the Sugar Shack.

23 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are soooo happy we could meet all of your needs. Yes, the mountains can be a little buggy in certain seasons but you are definitely living very close to nature. Please come back to visit the mountains and stay with us again. Pat & Fred Enders, Owners
Laura M
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had an amazing time staying at the Sugar Shack. Views were breathtaking and watching the sunset while relaxing in the hot tub was the perfect end to a day of shopping and eating. Owners answered all my questions quickly before our stay which made the decision an easy one to rent this cabin. Highly recommend!

20 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your review!
Joe G
“Great views and owners!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect getaway for a couple. We had the best time and loved the hot tub on the deck. It was private and unreal views!

29 Jun 2017
Joe, thank you for your excellent review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing