“I only wish...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Can we get an AMEN!
View from bedroom window.
View from balcony.
Indoor pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Fearless6...
“I only wish...”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Let me start off by saying the location is excellent for shopping, dining, downtown or just lounging around looking at the view! The view, gorgeous! The condo wasn't lacking anything! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and the design and use of the space helped to keep us close. I only wish we could have stayed the entire getaway and maybe even used the "wood burning" fireplace!!Wow!! Yes, I love this place! Unfortunately, the Chimney 2 fires ended our stay, but enhanced our faith. The owners of this property were very helpful and concerned about us during and after the evacuation. I am so happy there was no damage to the property. Praying for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and any other places affected by wildfires. Yes, we will definitely return!

11 Dec 2016
Thank you for all your kind words. We were all saying many prayers for you as well as everyone that were affected by the Chimney 2 fires. Gatlinburg is an amazing place to visit. As we write this, Gatlinburg is open for business and it was great to see the outpouring of support and love for the Great Smoky Mountains. Please come back and visit us and tell your friends that we are #mountainstrong. Take care.

Marc and Annette Starrett
Kelly T
“Amazing deal!”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Any time I come back to Gatlinburg, I will opt to stay here! Amazing views, well taken care of, close to town, and so homey! Only downside was noisy neighbors, so if you are truly looking for solitude, a condo building may not be for you! We loved it though!

11 Dec 2016
We love to hear that people want to come back and stay at our condo again. This is the biggest compliment anyone can give us about the condo. We hope to see you back soon. Take care.

Marc and Annette Starrett
Kari P
“Brand new everything in this condo!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

All appliances, bedding, furniture was brand new. The condo smelled wonderful. Owners responded right away to our emails.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Sep 2016
Thank you for reviewing and staying at our condo, we hope to have you and your husband back as our guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing