“1609 Nelia's Love Nest”
Review of Chalet Village

Chalet Village
Reviewed 9 April 2012

What a wonderful Chalet!! We came down from Mason, OH to get married in Gatlinburg. I have never stayed in a chalet before and we were very excited. This chalet lived up to our expectations. It is beautiful on the inside and outside. Great location and very private. My 13 year old daughter really enjoyed it too. We will definately be coming back. The only complaint I have is the bathroom lighting could be alot brighter. We will definately recommend this chalet to other people.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah J

Reviewed 9 April 2012

My family and I chose to work with Chalet Village when planning our spring break vacation this year. We had never been to the Smoky Mountain area and wanted to see it. There are many chalet, condo and cabin rental places to choose from in the area. I made my decision based on the initial phone conversation. I called three places for information. One seemed very unorganized, one was completely RUDE and then there was Chalet Village. The person on the phone was very patient and kind, and answered all my questions. We chose a two bedroom chalet in the mountains and found the whole process very smooth and easy. PLUS, the chalet itself was very clean, comfortable and nice, with room to spread out and relax. For just a little more than you'd pay for a regular one-room hotel room, you can get an entire chalet, with multiple bedrooms, a full kitchen, on-site laundry, hot tub, whirlpool tub, and many more amenities, including two decks, overlooking the mountain view. Our experience could not have been better, and we are so glad we went with Chalet Village! PLUS, we were just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, yet secluded enough and up in the mountains so we had the real "get away" experience! Wonderful! (We stayed at the #936 Holly Tree Cabin!)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank thebirdguy123
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We stayed at 0269 Redwood Lodge. I cannot say enough good about Chalet Village and the Greystone area. Not only was the reservation easy to do with the kind and courteous staff, it was an amazingly good deal. Our cabin was in one of the most ideal spots in Gatlinburg, and it WOW'd us with the amenities in the chalet. The place was huge and very luxurious. We had everything we needed. Directions to the chalet and check-in and check-out were a breeze. There was plenty of parking room. Everything worked (except for the Kinect on the XBox).
Ideal location.
Amazing price.
Delightful amenities.
I will never stay with anyone again in the Gatlinburg area except Chalet Village. The absolute best.

Room Tip: Go for Redwood Lodge!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have used Chalet Village Properties for 30 years. I have visited during the spring, summer , fall and winter. Every chalet that I have ever rented has always been exectly what they promised and more. I have rented everything from one bedroom chalets to 7 bedroom chalets. The staff at the front office has always been so nice and helpful thoughtout all the 30 years that I have used them. The last chalet I rented was during the new year and it was awesome. If you are looking for a stress free trip no matter what time of year this is the place to call and reserve a chalet.

Room Tip: Go online to www.chaletvillage.com you can select exactly what you would like to reserve as in how m...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Great cabin.... We really enjoyed our stay. Awesome views. Great cabin for families or two couples. Every extra you can think of is available. We got some much needed family time.many games of football and pool were played. We loved watching all the squirrels. No bear sightings however..

• Stayed: March 2012