All reviewspool tablehot tublove neststeep drivewaymain levelgreat cabinliving roomfull kitchenober gatlinburgclose to townblack beanswasher and dryerthe great smoky mountainshome away from homevisit gatlinburgnational parkrental
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My family of 5, plus my mother (MiMi), stayed in 951 Cuddlers Cabin in Feb. It was very clean, plenty of room, and the views were amazing!! We were definitely impressed with Calet Village and the chalet we stayed in. We will definitely book with them again!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary at 0936.. It was just like the pictures!! It was breath taking. We went with two of our close friends and we had a blast. We enjoyed the hot tub and the whirlpool. We will definitely come back next year! The only thing that was annoying was the driveway. We had to back out to leave. Other than that,we give this chalet a 10! The staff were friendly and very helpful and everyone in Gatlinburg were awesome. You should really come here!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Chalet Village helped make this trip an amazing one. I will never want to stay in a hotel in Gatlinburg again after staying in one of these chalets. The office is conveniently located, and this chalet was not too difficult to get to. The only problem with the drive was the steep incline to turn onto the road that this particular chalet was on. Honestly, though, this was expected since it is located high in the mountains. Chalet Village does manage properties lower down in the mountain if you are nervous about the drive. The exact address of each cabin is conveniently provided on the Chalet Village website, making it easy to search for the exact locations before you commit.

Chalet Village does a nice job cleaning and maintaining these chalets. All linens were fresh and clean, and I didn't see a speck of dust anywhere. And of course, the view from the chalet was out of this world. Even if you get snowed in, there is plenty to do with the pool table, fooseball table, movies, and hot tub. Also, there were plenty of kitchen utensils and cooking necessities provided for us.

I will definitely be back to book with Chalet Village.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My wife and I stayed in "Sweet Surrender", a very beautiful 1 bedroom. This was our first visit using Chalet Village Properties and we could not be more HAPPY AND SATISFIED!!!!! The great People in the front office were so caring and helpful, the took the time to allow us to pick the perfect Cabin for Us. Everything was a stated only more perfect - will be coming back soon with the kids. January 20, 20
Cabin was wonderful, top of the line.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at "Hanky Panky".....a darling one bedroom chalet that had everything we needed. I have used Chalet Village for many many years - both as a travel agent and personally. We have stayed at different properties with them - and never been disappointed. The staff has always been some of the best I've ever dealt with...
You can't go wrong here!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple