All reviews pool table hot tub rental company love nest steep driveway main level living room beautiful cabin master bath pots and pans ober gatlinburg full kitchen close to town short drive the great smoky mountains washer and dryer visit gatlinburg
Reviewed 15 June 2011

My husband and I stayed in the chalet Piney Butt Lodge. The chalet was beautiful, well decorated and very clean. The Views were absolutely gorgeous. The staff at Chalet village was very polite. We plan on a return trip next year if at all possible.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We stayed at the Woodsman and it was perfect for our family of 5 and my wife's sister's family of 4. Chalet Village was professional all the way through our vacation. By far the best place we've ever stayed and best company we've ever dealt with. Only negatives were that the temperature was difficult to manage and there was no WiFi. Both were manageable and didn't hinder our experience. We would all go back in a heartbeat if we could.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My husband and I just got back from a 5 day stay, at 909 Sweet Surrender. This chalet was absolutely amazing, for two people it had everything we needed and then some. If you are there to get away from everything, then that's the place to go. If you are there to be in the middle of everything then, I recommend getting a hotel in the middle of everything. The only minor issue, which was handled promptly was the pool had just opened and the pool passes was unavailable. When we went to swim we was turned away. When I called the office staff, they apologized and we went to get the pool pass. That was the only issue we had. The staff was very friendly and gave us a map to our Chalet, plus directions! I will book with them everytime I stay Gatlinburg.

Reviewed 5 June 2011

Stayed at the dream catcher. Cabin completely exceeded our expectation. Cabin was very clean and cozy. Would stay here every visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2011

We stated at 887 Cabin on High. It was very clean and nicely maintained. With three decks you plenty of opportunities for a fantastic view of the mountains. It was peaceful and the drive wasn't bad at all. We had four adults and four children from 8 months to 4 years. The spiral staircase wasn't ideal for the little ones but was easy to block off with a chair. The upper floor has an air hockey table and pool table and is very open.

Cons of the stay would be that the bathroom on the main floor is off of one of the bedrooms. Not a big deal but a little inconvenient. With the building being three floors the bottom floor got much cooler at night and was a little uncomfortable at times. I wish that the furniture was a little more comfortable. The couches were little outdated and one of the couches had a torn cushion. I think it this setting recliners or an ottoman to put your feet up would be nice.

All and all we would go back but more likely when the kids are older. We'll probably look into a different chalet for next year but we'll still use Chalet Village.

Date of stay: May 2011