First, let me share the only negative thing about this cabin. There are only boards separating the rooms. We had the downstairs bedroom and my son had the upstairs bedroom and we could hear everything he did or said. I always bring earplugs so it was fine for me, but that is a consideration in staying here. We didn't hear outside noise, but inside we could hear everything. Now the good things! This cabin was exceptionally clean. We had a 3 bedroom one (156). The water pressure was strong and hot. The kitchen had everything we could want. The rooms were large and spacious. The hot tub was one of our highlights! We used the grill and our steaks were perfect. We enjoyed sitting on the front porch and loved the screened in back porch. The icemaker was helpful. The large upstairs bath tub was fantastic. Each bathroom had 2 sinks and that was nice as well. The owners were helpful and informative. The grounds were very neat and clean. The wireless internet worked without a hitch. Everything was perfect. It is not in town and not within walking distance to town, but that was OK with us. There are restaurants close and the supermarket is not far either. We do not recommend Geno's Pizza. They were expensive and although they are about 7 miles away, they would not deliver. The toppings were scarce and the pizza was unremarkable. Not worth the drive to pick up or the money. Greenbrier restaurant was a treat. Hungry Bear BBQ was really good! Movie rentals are very reasonable at the supermarket, but with all the channels included in the TV, there was plenty to watch! Can't wait to come back to this place. The pool looked wonderful and inviting, but we were so busy and so content with the hot tub, we didn't even go there! You won't be disappointed with this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatlinburg Cabins for Great Smoky Mountain Vacations.White Oak Lodge & Resort offers two-bedroom and three-bedroom fully furnished vacation log cabins. Each rustic vacation rental offers the staples of today’s modern lifestyles. Select three-bedrooms offer a whirlpool bath in the master suites, and most two-bedrooms have a loft game room with pool table. Kitchens feature stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Flat screen televisions with DVD players are in living rooms and bedrooms. A gas, stone fireplace lights with the flick of a switch. A screened-in back porch with hot tub and a front porch with two rocking chairs make this a comfortable Gatlinburg Vacation home.For family vacation fun, nothing beats the beautiful 17-acre White Oak Lodge & Resort. This log cabin resort is adjacent to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Complementing the natural playground is the lodge and resort itself. Most noteworthy is the amazing swimming pool. You’ll swim and play while looking at the amazing Smoky Mountains. Water cascades over two stone grottos. In the evening, roast marshmallows by the fire pit. Plus, you can barbecue on the grounds, play tennis or enjoy walks around the property on the paved trail. When you’re ready to explore Gatlinburg, Tennessee or Pigeon Forge, TN, these family vacation spots are just down the road a piece. You’ll find kid friendly attractions like Dollywood®, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley's Haunted Adventure, Gatlinburg Space Needle and Family Fun Center and Ober Gatlinburg just to name a few. Plus, horseback riding, white water rafting, zip lining and hiking abound in this incredible vacation destination. Make your Gatlinburg Vacation plans to stay at the White Oak Lodge & Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your White Oak Lodge & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Oak Hotel Gatlinburg
- White Oak Lodge And Resort