1,245 results
All reviews private balcony lake powell an older hotel navajo nation yogurt fridge and microwave biscuits and gravy hot breakfast the ground floor gift shop rooms are large grand canyon convenient location horseshoe bend dryer walmart
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got very lucky finding a room. Staff was friendly helped us with tours and questions. Clean/large rooms. Balcony with chairs to enjoy the view. Nice an quiet at night. Large breakfast. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the stay here.Cannot say more about this hotel.Room was clean and comfortable.special mention to the breakfast option with a wonderful view.The options were plenty and the staff was refilling everything on time. Will visit again whenever we visit Page.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Had a day halt in Page, Arizona.. the stay was good.. room was very big... Breakfast has different varieties.. nice view from the hotel in the morning... They had to go cereals for breakfast.. only issue we had is it took us 15 mins to find where our room was located.. there were no sign boards to let us know where the rooms are and we were handed over a printed map alone.. we saw nearly 3 families with babies trying to locate the room around 10 at night.. other than this issues the stay was good..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Overpriced hotel as are most in this area. The location and view from the balcony was EXCELLENT! The fresh cooked breakfast was EXCELENT (best of our 16 day trip). Don’t miss the potatoes! Bananas go quickly. The staff ignored my inquiries for more at 6:30 am. The rooms are large, the beds, bedding and pillows were clean, crisp and comfortable. The fridge and microwave and coffee were so nice to have. Drinking wine on the balcony at night was such a pleasure watching the sun and shadows on the canyon. Brown paint was slopped on one wall. The bathroom NEVER smelled clean. Note there is a reset button on the wall AND on the hair dryer if you can’t get the hair dryer to work. The staff was angry with me when I asked for help with the hair dryer that did not work. I kept trying to reset the hairdryer from the wall. They did not tell me there are two reset buttons. Did not know a small reset button is also on the wall hair dryer holder on the back side. Rude staff.

Room Tip: Get high floor to the left side overlooking the canyon and Lake Powell to rear of hotel
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

This was a nice hotel.I had a large room with a balcony and view of the dam.It's an extra $20 for a room with a view but I opted for it anyway.They have a free breakfast which is good.It's in a nice area with many restaurants to choose from.

Stayed: August 2018