1,305 results
All reviews double shower lake powell antelope canyon horseshoe bend room number busy hotel pancakes room was clean nice hotel breakfast staff free breakfast breakfast was excellent the breakfast area would stay here again best westerns hot tub convenient location
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We stayed at this Best Western and were VERY disappointed! Stayed 2 days and were charged 2 different prices 101.96 and 137.66, same dirty room. BOGGERS on the light switch as you walk in the room, dirty Kleenex behind the TV, dirt on the floor by the desk. Had to wait for a room until after 4 . Staff NOT friendly at all. I understand that we were there at a busy time August 21 and 22 but there is no excuse for dirty rooms. Our Room was 119

Room Tip: Look at the room before you pay to make sure it is clean
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bev S
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great location, easily accessible, with good views of the Canyon and with convenient parking. Good sized room, clean discreet everywhere, all accessories are present and working, except a safe in the room (and with the inability to leave valuables at reception!). Breakfast in inappropriate environment without proper cleaning of the surfaces between one person and another, with paper plates that are just fine in some situations but do not correlate with the rate of the room. Busy staff and visibly inclined to regard tourists as a horde from whom get rid as soon as possible (in some cases, but not all tourists are equal). Maximum reached when one night back at the hotel and trying to buy a bottle of water distributors (one water dispenser, everything else in sodas) and being "sold out" I went to the front desk asking if it was possible have a bottle (of course); answer: no. Noting that the price of the room could also allow the option of having 125 ml. drinkable liquid natural, I was told that "this was the policy of the chain and good night text, good night, without lifting your face from your desktop. Congratulations for the abruptness, the end of the relationship with the "chain".

Room Tip: Rooms facing south have good panorama
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gianfrilella
Reviewed 24 August 2018

or 2 nights in June 2018. Price is reasonable. Hotel is at a convenient location, close to many restaurants and attraction points. Room is clean, spacious and comfortable. Free breakfast is excellent. Check in and check out is fast. Just one point that we are not happy. We booked through Expedia with advance payment collected by Expedia. When we checked out, we asked for a receipt but the registration staff said that we paid through Expedia so a receipt will only be provided by Expedia. When we return to Toronto I noticed that my credit card was charged again by Best Western even we have already paid Expedia. After talking to Best Western Hotel Manage Min, she agreed to refund the double charge to my Credit Card. However, with the currency exchange rate difference from the Debit and Credit transactions, I lost $25 as a result. Min, the Manager was nice enough to agreed to send me a cheque of $25 to compensate my lost. Today I received the cheque and I am very appreciative that Min did what she promised. Thanks again Min for your follow up action. I will definitely recommend Best Western at Lake Powell to anyone who plans to visit Page AZ.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Rooms were comfortable and included some nice shower/bath amenities. Service was always with a smile and very efficient. This is not always easy during summer peak as the hotel was clearly full with large groups of tourists. As mentioned in other reviews the breakfast is one of the best we have experienced in hotel of this category. Even given a full house it was well-organized, often replenished, and kept clean despite high traffic. Thanks to the whole team for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We started 100+ days ago & have driven over 11,000 miles around this beautiful country of ours. We’ve stay in many Hilton properties, Best Western Plus, & Hamptons, all with nice breakfast bars.... BUT this ONE Is exceptionally great. The eggs were real, cooked with butter & a little cream... yum. Fruits, freshly made pancakes with wonderful toppings & they serve you! It is by far the best service & food of any hotel we have ever stayed. Exceeds what is normally average. Our staff included Bill, Mado, Rosie, & Ronnie. Excellent, I can’t say it enough! Thank you for going beyond the expected!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mommasue29
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus at Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Mommasue29: Thank you so much for your kind words. Our entire team works hard to meet our daily goal to provide a clean and comfortable stay for our guests. It is always appreciative when the team is recognized with such positive encouraging words. Thank you so much.