All reviews communal kitchen from france nearby safeway off street parking comfortable place to stay rooms are clean and comfortable basic room an overnight stay one night stay location is great two queen beds matt bbq clothesline key fridge southwest
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Good location. Could walk to Safeway, Big John's Texas BBQ. Close to the meeting locations for the slot canyon tour and Colorado River Discovery tour.
Good size room, two queen beds and parking just outside your door.
Quiet neighbourhood. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Communication with Matt before, during and after our stay was its usual exceptional level. He's always open, friendly and understanding. Our rooms were spotless, beds comfortable, shower power was great after long hikes, towels were fluffy and the communal kitchen held everything we needed. There are tables and chairs outside for relaxing, and it was fun to watch the trick-or-treaters going to and fro in the quiet residential street. Thee's ample parking close to your room. Location is great, a very short walk to restaurants, Safeway, galleries and shops. We had no need of A/C or heating, just used the fan to keep comfortable with fresh air. Yes, some rooms are on the small side (not so in our case), but this is part of the Avenue of Little Motels, it's the historic district in Page, from an era when people didn't need acres of bedroom space, it was much more utilitarian. Lulu's is a constantly shining little gem, and I look forward as always to returning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

No one in office when we arrived but picked up envelope with our name on. All key codes needed inside. Room smelt on entering so left door open to air out. Very, very basic plus very small - a bit claustrophobic once all our luggage was in but clean. The communal kitchen had simply everything to cook yourself a meal. Spices, condiments and more plus pots, pans and crockery, etc. Fresh coffee set out in the morning only.
Although Matt the manager was very helpful it was just not our 'thing'. You certainly get what you pay for here but this is in very expensive Page. Sorry, not one for us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Husband and I stayed there recently. I have to admit, I was disappointed. The room was extremely small. I don't suffer from claustrophobia, but even I had an uneasy feeling while in the room. The bathroom fan was deafening and went on every time you turned on the light.

Room Tip: I think if you wanted more room, get a room with two beds in it.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

It's hard to write an average review of this property as Matt, the owner, seemed like a lovely, friendly person.

But unfortunately we just did not have a comfortable stay. The room was small, it and the bathroom felt dated, and the air conditioning was so loud it was hard to sleep with it on - but the room was too hot not to.

However it wasn't all bad: it was clean, the communal kitchen meant you could help yourself to hot drinks, there was a barbeque and washing line available for guests to use (I assume) as well as outdoor chairs, free - good - WiFi, and it was a quick walk to the restaurants and amenities in Page. And Matt's hospitality was of course a bonus too.

I can't remember the price of nearby properties from when we booked, so it's hard to say whether this was good value for the area despite the issues above. But I would look at other options before booking Lulu's again. It was fine for a night but we'd have struggled with any longer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple