“Photo Tour”

Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours
Ranked #13 of 44 Tours in Page
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing quality guiding services into Slot canyon(s) from sightseeing tours to photographic tours. Canyons include The Upper Antelope Canyon and the ONLY tour operator that tours into Owl, Rattlesnake, and Mountain Sheep Canyon.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really great opportunity to take incredible photos. My guide, Albert, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of what angles worked best. Rattlesnake Canyon was my favorite part of the tour.

1  Thank ShawnBirmingham
Aacpt_302, Director of Marketing at Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hello and Thank you for sharing your experience with AACPT. AACPT does appreciate your feedback and is glad that you enjoyed your tour with our guide Albert. He is a very great guide and knowledgable, I will let him know that he is doing a great job. Thank you again and we hope that you got some great photos.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)
All reviews
"other companies"
in 29 reviews
"small group"
in 36 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 16 reviews
"awesome guide"
in 15 reviews
"knew where"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had horrible experience with this tour company. We took the photography tour (me, my wife and young child). I had clearly asked if a child is allowed in photography tour and they were fine with that, paid premium price for all 3 of us. The moment we got into their van, one of the co-passenger started complaining about children being allowed in the tour and the guide surprisingly was taking his side. Next in the canyon, guide asked my wife to go with another group (1/2 hr tour instead of 2 hrs that we paid for each one of us) and wait at the end of the canyon, we refused as that was clearly CHEATING; they can't charge us premium price and then send us in a regular 1/2 hr group. From that point onwards the guide started totally ignoring us, not giving any advice on what to capture or how to capture photo. There were arguments set right inside the canyon about allowing family members and the terrible guide was always taking side of the grumpy co-tourist.
That tour guide of this company totally destroyed our antelope experience that we waited for so many years to have.
STAY AWAY AND GO WITH OTHER COMPANY !!

3  Thank Sujoy B
Aacpt_302, Director of Marketing at Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello and Thank you for sharing your experience with AACPT. AACPT does appreciate your feedback, however I am sorry for the inconvenience. We do not let children on the photography tour and also no tag alongs, guests have been finding loopholes to take their families with them, however the guide should have not been ignoring you and your family. I am sorry for these actions, if you do know the guides name please let me know and I will let the operations manager know of this behavior. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went on the four canyon tour. The owl and rattlesnake are short but great. The best canyon was the mountain sheep canyon. I would highly recommend going on the mountain sheep canyon and skipping the antelope canyon. Our tour guide was less then warm and inviting. The first 2 canyon tours, the guide spoke very little.

Aacpt_302, Director of Marketing at Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello and Thank you for sharing your experience with AACPT. AACPT does appreciate your feedback. However I am sorry about the bad experience that you were left with. I am very sorry about the way the guide treated you, please if you do know the name, I would like to know. That behavior is unacceptable and would like to know who the guide is. We do thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were extremely happy we were able to book a last minute night time photography tour of Antelope Canyon. We booked online and received a confirmation email of our booking. In the confirmation email it stated someone would email or call us with an exact meeting time but expect that it would be two hours after sunset. We never received a call or email with the meeting time. I tried calling several times and emailed with no response. We went by the two hours after sunset rule of thumb (looked up the sunset time online to be sure). We had also read that we should plan to arrive 45 minutes early. We drove to the location at our best estimated time. The location is outside of town and on a very dark road. We pulled into the dark dirt lot, there were no lights on and no people in sight. We waited a while and the longer we sat there in the dark the more we felt like something bad was going to happen. It was very eerie and uncomfortable. We decided to leave and come back at our next estimated time and again had the same experience. We eventually gave up and left. We were extremely disappointed that we were not able to go on the tour but even more upset that we felt so unsafe.

1  Thank Kristin H
Aacpt_302, Director of Marketing at Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hello and Thank you for sharing your experience with AACPT. Unfortunately AACPT is sorry for the inconvenience and miscommunication. This is really unacceptable and I will let human resources know of this event that occurred. Really unprofessional of us and I am very sorry for this. Again thank you for sharing your feedback.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We chose this group because of their good reviews and were able to call ahead with questions and were given good service. Upon arriving, the staff is maybe a little less excited/amenable but overall it was good. Our guide helped us with our cameras and positioning for good shots. Our guide took some of our group for us as well!

Hello and Thank you for sharing your experience with AACPT. AACPT does appreciate your feedback and is glad that you enjoyed your tour. Hopefully you got some great photos with the guides help we also do hope that you received some valuable information. Thank you again for the feedback.

Been to Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours? Share your experiences!