1,002 results
All reviews horseshoe bend antelope canyon front desk indoor pool waffles sonic drive lake powell breakfast room visiting the area newer hotel nice breakfast fast food short drive guest laundry great place to stay would definitely stay here again page az
Reviewed 28 March 2015

We stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling between Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon. The hotel was clean and the staff was polite and helpful. The room was bigger than an average room with two queens. There is a Sonic next door and a Walmart within 2 minutes. The indoor pool was open until 10PM which our kids enjoyed. The complimentary breakfast was so-so. The price was very competitive.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2015

We stayed here overnight as we had a tour with Antelope Canyon Scenic Tours the next day. We were upgraded to the suite as a rewards member. A very nice touch and appreciated. There are laundry facilities on the property and since it was a 2 week road trip, we got our laundry done. I think it was $1.50 to wash and$1.50 to dry (we bought detergent before we left for our road trip). The room was comfortable and spacious. A separate seating area from the bedroom with doors to close off is nice. The bathroom was large. There are two sink areas so I used one and my husband used another one. I booked using 4000 points plus $30.00. A balcony is outside the bedroom however it overlooks the Sonic next door.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Clean comfortable rooms. Good breakfast selection. Time on my phone kept going back and forth between time zones so I would not know what is the correct time but that's not the hotels fault. Pleasant experience

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Nothing too out of this world, but definitely a cozy room with breakfast the next day, can't really complain there. Luckily our room was right next to breakfast so I was able to grab that and go back to the room. They even had cinnamon waffles which is small, but changes the game for the better. The room was very large as well and the bathroom was enormous! The bed was comfortable and it was right next to where we needed to go so the location is great.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2015

This is a very nice and fairly new, I believe, hotel Front desk people and staff very courteous. room and entire hotel very clean. nice hot and cold breakfast items in the morning -- plenty of choices. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family