All reviews budget option great pool sliding door lake powell place to stay waffles pool area english muffin antelope canyon tours stayed here for one night horseshoe bend free breakfast bed was comfortable road trip parking lot fridge wifi
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great choice, very friendly and helpful staff on arrival, pleased with our room, a little tired but served our purpose for one night stay. Enjoyed the pool and our breakfast. Well placed for our needs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel at the Booking.com page and when we arrive, something strange started to happen.
There was a woman, a menager that was at the reception and she was mumbling something like “they are already here, we don’t have a room”.
She went outside the office and it was our time to check in. The lady at the office told me that Booking.com made mistake and that they got overbooked and that I should call the Booking????
I didin’t want to call Booking.com because my reservation WAS NOT CANCELLED neither I got any message about that.
She was lying and she did’t want to call the menager. Very very unprofessional and rude from her!!
Lying all the time.
I got pissed off and called Booking.com who gave me a hand, transfered me to another place and they are the only reason I don’t hate The Page city.
Best regards to Booking but for this hotel I only have bad words...
Never ever have I experienced something like that!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Expensive (180 dollars X night), needs refurbishing , poor air conditioning , poor wi go, poor breakfast, embarrassing pool. Decent room and bathroom
Decent amenities, hair dryer, tv
In other town would have costed half the price, but here in Page you are close to monument valley, lake Powell, antelope canyon ..,

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristiana M
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is the first time I have ever put this rating grade.

We have booked this hotel for only one night to visit the Antelope Canyon next morning. After four hours of driving we came to the Page and to the hotel around 7 PM, and we were quite surprised that there wasn't place to stay at that hotel (they told us that the booking.com overbooked us) — and they didn't even call us!!! So, when we came the just told us that there was booking.com fault and that we should call them (there was actually very rude situation where the manager of the motel saw while we were waiting for the receptionist to finish with another guest us and was speaking on the phone and told someone "oh, they are here, and we don't have a room", and after that she went back of the office and didn't want to come out even though we asked the receptionist few times to call her). We called booking, and during the phone call Page Boy Motel canceled the reservation. Hopefully booking has found us another accommodation — they are very professional.

This is why I put the terrible grade.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandro G
Reviewed 18 July 2018

While this property may not give the best of outward appearances, you will find good basic accomodations that include a clean room, enough room to not feel too cramped, well functioning A/C, amenities that include refrigertor, decent TV and fairly recent updates to flooring, tile / shower. The common area, including pool and outdoor tables / seating is very appealing and comfortable. Pool is very decent size and well maintained. B'fast is very basic, but what you'd find in many properties (waffles / cereal / juice / coffee). Compared to prices in the mainline chain hotels in this area, this property is a very good value.

I noted that renovations are continuing at this property, so the owners are continuing to invest...they do seem to have a challenge with shower drainage (we had water that didn't drain very fast due to slope of floor and another couple we traveled with had issues with the handicap shower partially flooding their unit). Only other negative we had was that their desk staff lacked personality or a high level of competency, however that didn't really affect our quality of stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple