My family lived in Conrad Mt which is not far from the park...and we have been to Glacier many many times( can never get enough of paradise). We've stayed at great northern twice and it has been my favorite place to stay in Glacier. Not only does it give you that comforting cabin feel, but it is also modern! Most places in Glacier are not all that modern. YOU WILL LOVE IT! Great location great rafting AMAZING cabin!. Bring your family they will love it! There is also a big hot tub for those cold days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Great Northern Resort, we offer 5 log cabins in different floorplans and 14 beautiful guest rooms in our brand new lodge, modeled after the Glacier Park Chalets. We aim to provide the perfect base camp for exploring the beautiful Glacier National Park. Enhance the quality of your Montana adventure vacation by staying in a custom made log cabin designed especially for you, or enjoying the shade on the wrap around deck on our lodge! Resort activities include whitewater rafting trips and fishing trips, yoga; as well as inflatable paddle board, inflatable kayaks and bicycle rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC and Hotels.com so you can book your Great Northern Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Northern Hotel West Glacier
- Great Northern Whitewater Hotel
- Great Northern Resort West Glacier, Montana