“Dinner in Silver City”

Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Silver City
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Little Toad Creek produces craft beer and spirits... These are available at the tasting room as well as other New Mexico beer, spirits, and wine. A hearty wholesome pub food menu is made fresh from scratch. Enjoy live music on the weekends.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for drinks and dinner while visiting Silver City. My husband had one of their beers and really enjoyed it. We each had a salad and a flat bread. Everything tasted wonderful.
Would recommend this as a good stop.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoyed a great evening of entertainment, some local brews and some pup food with friends at the Toad. We caught it on a quiet night so had the chance to enjoy the ambience without a crowd.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped into Little Toads on our first night in Silver City, NM. Right in the heart of the historic district, it was both charming and packed. I thought we would be waiting a while for food, but we were helped promptly and served within 10 minutes of ordering. The food was great! I ordered a vegetable flatbread which was quite large (but I still managed to finish). My husband and daughter ordered a steak sandwhich which was hearty and rich--absolutely delicious! Shortly after we sat down, we realized that it was trivia night at the restaurant. While we didn't participate, it was so much fun to try to guess the answers on our own and see how everybody else did. We had fun and loved the vibe!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to my husband and I by the lodge owners where we were staying.. the food was great! I had the fish and chips and it was fried perfectly, the fish was fresh and flaky and fries were good as well. My husband had the cheese steak made minus the jalapeños and he loved it.. he gave me a bite and it was the best cheese steak I’ve ever tasted. We also had the fried pickle spears with ranch dressing for an appetizer and they were delicious. And you must try the brownie and ice cream for dessert!! All of this with my drink and my husband’s special brew beer - which he absolutely loved- Cost us $48 plus tip.
The atmosphere was comfortable and fun .. they even had live music starting at 8pm on a Friday night and it was great too!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is one of the few places open on Sunday night in downtown Silver City. The food is really good here. We often ask what our waiters favorite food is. Ricardo said the Eric burger was great. I asked but what if I don’t want a burger? He said that they have really good Ruebens. After looking at the menu we started off with an appetizer of fried pickle spears. They were fried in a very tasty beer batter and had a very nice crunch to them. If you are new to the ares or for that matter the Southwest you will need to become familiar with green chiles. In particular in New Mexico it is the world famous Hatch chili. Hatch, New Mexico is about 100 miles to the East, but that is the topic of another review. Little Toad does not disappoint when it comes to how to use chiles in their excellent menu selections. My wife ordered the Eric burger. It was cooked perfectly to her liking. What makes this burger so different is the addition pastrami and those wonderful green chiles. For a side besides french fries you can get sweet potato fries and even onion rings. The onion rings are really good too. I ordered the New Mexico Ruben and it too had a good about of green chiles. Besides the usual pastime, Swiss and rye there were a few grilled onions too. This made for an excellent combination of flavors. We did not have any beer or a desert. If your travels bring you to Silver City, the Little Toad should be on your short list for a wonderful place to eat.