“Delicious mid-day break from our Brooklyn adventures”

Jacques Torres Chocolate
Ranked #12 of 214 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our family three couldn't resist a stop in at Jacques Torres during our self-guided walking tour of the DUMBO neighborhood. I got.a hot tea to warm myself up during a very cold and windy April day, and the three of us split one of their famous chocolate chip cookies, which was warm, gooey, and delicious.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went to Jacques Torres based on a coworker's recommendation and WOW! Their Dumbo location is huge and has a large selection of chocolates ice creams, baked goods, and gifts. Their products are on the expensive side but definitely worth it (they are worlds better than other NY based chocolateries that I have been to--even European brands). Their chocolate truffles (love potion and coconut are my favorites) have a thin yet decadent outer layer of chocolate with a rich center. They have multiple locations throughout the city. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

That’s what the sign in the store says and boy is it true.

Cold day, what else can you ask for ? Order the perfect hot chocolate and one of Jamie’s famous chocolate chip cookies.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

A truly wonderful place to indulge in the joy of chocolate. There are many other gastronomic delights that are also tempting!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Jacques Torres is known for his chocolate delights. I particularly love his hot chocolate with peanut butter and haven't met a chocolate candy of his that I didn't like. Quaint location facing Manhattan.