“I visited here a couple of times”

UA Sheepshead Bay Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX
Ranked #20 of 49 Fun & Games in Brooklyn
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here a couple times and my experiences weren't bad. One time I came here and it was a cloud. The line was long and it took about 10-13 minutes. If you go at a good time around 11 it will be sweet to go to stand and get your ticket, and/or get your snacks and enjoy the movie. I usually had a good time. You"ll here Lil whispers/convos from people but it's never disturbing. Good place (prices are kinda up there but not too bad).

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I love that you can pre-purchase IMAX-3D assigned seating in their theater -- even for previews. It takes all of the hassle and worry out knowing that our pre-selected seats are secure, and makes for a more comfortable experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

It is easily accessible with public transportation. It has huge parking. There are plenty of ticket vending machines. It never felt overcrowded. The quality of the video, audio, and IMAX experience is just OK. Management needs to be more attentive on the cleaning. There are few bathrooms, more are needed. The staff is generally friendly. Close by there are several nice restaurants. Neptune Avenue is also nearby with plenty of restaurants.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This theater is huge, convenient and have its own parking it's the theater we frequent most. Lately we've been going to other theaters though. The theater floors are almost always dirty with garbage from the previous movie and the seats need repair. The concessions were always slow but now they're out right ridiculous.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was there on a very hot Sunday afternoon to take advantage of the theaters' airconditioning, which worked well. The facilities were busy but clean. Tickets were expensive at $15.50 for adults. I also found that the reclining seats were hard on my lower back.