UA Sheepshead Bay Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX
Review Highlights
Beware of parking lot

Beware of the parking lot, public property with no security or cameras. The movie theater does not... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2018
GlenT901
Brooklyn, New York, United States
via mobile
Date night!

Even though I think that this theater can use a renovation, it's still one of the better places in... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2018

from USD 30.00
from USD 55.00
from USD 69.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017

It is easily accessible with public transportation. It has huge parking. There are plenty of ticket vending machines. It never felt overcrowded. The quality of the video, audio, and IMAX experience is just OK. Management needs to be more attentive on the cleaning. There are few bathrooms, more are needed. The staff is generally friendly. Close by there are several nice restaurants. Neptune Avenue is also nearby with plenty of restaurants.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This theater is huge, convenient and have its own parking it's the theater we frequent most. Lately we've been going to other theaters though. The theater floors are almost always dirty with garbage from the previous movie and the seats need repair. The concessions were always slow but now they're out right ridiculous.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was there on a very hot Sunday afternoon to take advantage of the theaters' airconditioning, which worked well. The facilities were busy but clean. Tickets were expensive at $15.50 for adults. I also found that the reclining seats were hard on my lower back.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I don't usually attend this theatre but the movie times were decent. The location is right off the Belt Parkway and its real easy to see from the highway. There is free parking and plenty of it which is a plus.
I brought my niece and cousin to see Nine Lives and Ghostbusters. The first incident was that someone vomited in the line and there was no one trying to clean it up nor was there a sign warning ppl to avoid it, I noticed the smell first and then my cousin pointed it out. It was unsanitary, negligent on part of the staff because anyone could have slipped and fell into that mess and it was disgusting bear with the smell while purchasing my tickets. That should have been the first sign to leave but I didn't want to disappoint the children.
The 2nd problem was the ridiculous wait at the concession stand to order some food. The staff had no urgency and seemed to purposely take longer with prepping the orders, When I tried to order several different food for the kids none of them were available so we had to settle with popcorn and a hotdog. I don't understand why advertise one thing and not have it available. Then I tried to butter the popcorn and neither dispenser was filled.I asked one of the staff to refill it but it fell on deaf ears because out of the 3 ppl I asked, all three ignored me. I was quickly losing my patience. To say the least, the popcorn was not buttered and then going to our seats, the place was absolutely filthy and unkempt. There was no one in the theatre so that means no one cleaned it after the last showing, That is unacceptable and again unsanitary. This experience alone all in one day has made me not want to return here. The managers need to revamp the whole staff and lack of cleanliness, It is ridiculous to expect an establishment to stay open when its dirty and you have unfriendly/unmotivated staff.I would NOT recommend this theatre until they clean this place up as a whole!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank mva370
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Used to be my favorite but there's nothing of the good old days left :( The need to make serious changes. Getting food and drinks was always bad but now is indescriptible. SERVIXE is terrible, all rooms are dirty, things thrown and left on the floor. The smell of sweat and pee is impossible on the seats... we went this Sunday 7/24 and it was a sour taste of a place that used to be A LONG TIME AGO very good.

Date of experience: July 2016