Brooklyn Motor Inn
USD 212*
USD 189*
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
USD 246*
USD 202*
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Never stay at this rathole, small rooms, strong tobacco odor, rude personal, no coffee available.Not for the family, bad bugs. Receptionist is very rude, unbelievable. Your credit card will be charged upfront, just morons, they have to close this place. Not good for anything.

Room Tip: There is nothing good to say about.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Tatyana V
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel on Wednesday night and regretted ever moment. i did not check in until around midnight. When I opened the door the room appeared clean enough but it was so small the door almost hit the bed. I turned on the TV and it went directly to an "adult channel"-twice. I was on the third floor and could hear all the noise from the street. The walls are paper thin, I could hear 2 guys in the room next to me with the TV on and doing whatever all night long. and I swore I was told $75 for the room but was charged $120. Could not wiat to check out.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I just read an earlier review about a bedbug infestation in room 314 and apparently they did nothing about it because I just got bites all over my arm. i woke up in the middle of the night scratching my arm,
I caught a bed bug in a cup as proof and showed it to the lobby receptionist and he offered another room. No we dont want another room, we want a refund. He would not give it to us because he said he would have to speak to the
it was 3 am, and we were only there for 4 hours because we checked in around 11 pm.

DONT GO HERE BECAUSE THERE ARE BED BUGS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET BECAUSE ALL THE REVIEWS SAY BED BUGS AND ITS CONTINUOUS. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET.

i took photos of the bed bug as proof, so they better do something about it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Nothing special for the money I spent on it and its stuff, specially receptionist is unfriendly, rude and they treat gust as necessary evil. You have to remember that check in time is at 3 pm so it could be problematic like it was for me. I booked my room through other website and I wasn't told that and when I arrived at 11 am I was very suprised. The receptionist told me this is my problem and that I had to wait. So ask them once again and they were slightly nicer and organised a room for me. Overall experience average.

Room Tip: Don't stay there unless there's no other option.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I asked a friend and a cousin who live in Brooklyn for their recommendation of a place to stay that was clean and was in a safe neighborhood. They both recommended the Brooklyn Motor Inn. We were not disappointed. It's an older property, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and we didn't hear any street noise from our room #308. There is off-street parking and we pulled right in.

There is a new bagel shop a block away. I don't remember the name, but the people who work there were extremely friendly. We had dinner at Caselnova, an Italian restaurant within walking distance Yummy food and enjoyable interaction with the owner.

Room Tip: We slept well in Room 308.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple