“Very nice brunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very nice brunch with 8 members of family. The food always is very good here. The portions are a bit smallish for a big appetite person like myself. Good efficient service. We will come back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I used to live above the restaurant and would come here with my Dad at least 4 times a week. This restaurant has a special place in my heart. The food has never let us down, the service is so so so good and friendly, I really don't have a single bad thing to say about Al Di La. Simply put, it is a monumental establishment. If I was put onto a desert island with only one restaurant to have all meals in for the rest of time, I would choose Al Di La. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Don’t go in expecting a red sauce menu, this is Northern Italian food at its best. The menu is rather small, but starter and entree specials are always featured. The mussels in white wine sauce were spectacular! We shared a pasta and entree of quail, both were specials of the day and delicious. A half carafe of house wine was offered at a decent price and was very good. Tables are quite close together and fill up right away. No reservations are taken, except for larger groups. Prices in keeping with an upscale Brooklyn restaurant. Service was excellent, parking is on the street. Definitely will return!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This spot is s true gem. Tucked away on Carrol and 5th ave. Huge curtains covers the entrance as if you're walking into a top secret underground restaurant.

I went on a date here once and she was blow away!

The cuttlefish w/ polenta starter is a must must must! Coming from a massive foodie. I'm telling ya! It's to die for:)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had the hake sandwich and it came with a huge salad. Everything was delicious! I just stopped in for a quick lunch and will be back for a relaxing dinner and drinks.

Date of visit: February 2018