“Mexican Masterpiece”
Review of Casa Pepe

Casa Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,708 of 6,578 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 69 th Street
Transit: Take the R train to Bay Ridge Avenue. This will leave you on Bay Ridge Avenue and Fourth Avenue. Walk or take the B1 or the B9 down Bay Ridge Avenue towards Third Avenue you will pass Third Avenue, Ridge Blvd. Colonial Road and you will see us on your left hand side.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We tried the specialties and enjoyed everything! The short ribs in mole sauce were just delicious and fall off the bone tender. The paella nice, and the enchiladas and tacos great! Attentive wait staff and comfortable location just a few blocks from the harbor.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect dinner on a perfect night with family and friends. The thick chops were cooked to perfection, the ribs were delicious and fajitas, better than most. And the cognac and chocolate mousse for dessert hit the spot!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

If you live in Brooklyn and don't feel like trekking to Manhattan for Mexican Food, Casa Pepe is a good choice. The food is good and the frozen margaritas are great. It's hard to park around the restaurant but once you get in, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank divasmurf4090
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I went to a dear friend's birthday. One of my mother's friend, we went on Saturday July 8th. Great time we had. The food was awesome and every single hostess were well trained and very friendly and courteous. I have been going to Casa Pepe for a long time for dinners, but this was my first time attending a gala. Congratulations.

1  Thank catrachas
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have been to Casa Pepe several times in the past, but I don't recall enjoying myself as much as I did this most recent time. My family & I had an amazing time. The food & drinks were excellent, and the waiters were very courteous. We sat in the covered outdoor section, and were very comfortable there. The orders took a bit long to come out, but everything else was great. We even found a spot across the street, which is rare for Bay Ridge. We can't wait to go back there now.

1  Thank Billy T