“80th birthday ”
Review of Casa Pepe

Casa Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,704 of 6,577 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 69 th Street
Transit: Take the R train to Bay Ridge Avenue. This will leave you on Bay Ridge Avenue and Fourth Avenue. Walk or take the B1 or the B9 down Bay Ridge Avenue towards Third Avenue you will pass Third Avenue, Ridge Blvd. Colonial Road and you will see us on your left hand side.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I went to a dear friend's birthday. One of my mother's friend, we went on Saturday July 8th. Great time we had. The food was awesome and every single hostess were well trained and very friendly and courteous. I have been going to Casa Pepe for a long time for dinners, but this was my first time attending a gala. Congratulations.

1  Thank catrachas

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have been to Casa Pepe several times in the past, but I don't recall enjoying myself as much as I did this most recent time. My family & I had an amazing time. The food & drinks were excellent, and the waiters were very courteous. We sat in the covered outdoor section, and were very comfortable there. The orders took a bit long to come out, but everything else was great. We even found a spot across the street, which is rare for Bay Ridge. We can't wait to go back there now.

1  Thank Billy T
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Been coming here since they opened in 1980. It's reliable and clean with good service. Guacamole made table side was very good as were fried calamari and andoue sausage. Entrees of paella and shrimp in brown sauce were nice as mariscada too. Nice creamy cheese cake to top it off. Service is attentive and prices reasonable. Still a good place to eat.

1  Thank Jonboy111
Reviewed 4 April 2017

A nice, dependable, reasonably priced option when you need a last minute choice for dinner. Neighborhood place that doesn't rival great tapas bars/restaurants but never disappoints neither. Known for their guacamole which they make at the table with chips and salsa, the sangria is as good or better than most places. Usually, my friends order several dishes to share like the chorizo, lobster ravioli, and the calamari. The paella and the fajitas are always good. The staff consistently is attentive and the vibe is low key which makes it a good place for friends to eat and talk. Bar has television and is generally serving regulars. Restaurant has larger area for parties. Nothing fancy but you get what you expect.

1  Thank Dominic B
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've been wanting to try the brunch here for a long time. I wanted a nice change. Was very disappointed. First of all, we wanted almost an hour for our food. It was not crowded at all! Then, the waiters kept asking us if we wanted guacamole. One avocado mixed in a bowl was $10! What a rip-off. When he made it in front of us I knew it was going to be expensive. It was no wonder they kept pushing it. When we asked him what certain things were on the menu, he didn't give us clear answers. The food received was different from what was stated on the menu. It was very deceiving. And when we were told we were getting potato wedges because they were out of home fries (shouldn't have been - again, the place wasn't crowded), he gave us greasy, thin slices - like potato chips. The food was very unappetizing. We felt like they cater to their own kind and we didn't know any better. The sangria and nachos were good, but the negatives outweigh it. Never will we go there again.

1  Thank Daphne60827