“Cheap and cheerful!”

Angelica Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1,147 of 6,668 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We found this tiny gem while walking through Brooklyn! They offer many pizza options as well as a great selection of menu items! Their "garlic bread bites" are 4 for $1 and DELICIOUS! We also had wings and mozzarella sticks which were super good. Overall this place is very well priced and the staff are friendly!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The neighborhood has few decent restaurants. I was in the EVEN Hotel on business. This was my go to place for breakfast and dinner. While I waited for my ride I'd place my breakfast order, bacon and eggs on a plain bagel with hot sauce and a large green tea ($5) and pick it up just before 6:30AM as my driver arrived. Evening decent NYC pizza of all varieties. Good and basic.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great BEC bagel for breakfast, cooked up quick and hot and good bagel, less than $4. Friendly staff and nice seating area.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Decent pizza and diner food for a good price. Friendly staff. Has a few tables and seats if you want to eat in.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Also recommendable for breakfast! Near the Even Hotel Brooklyn! A whole Salami Pizza pie is only 14$!

Date of visit: May 2017