“OK Pizza Place”

Fascati Pizzeria Corp
Ranked #421 of 5,773 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Fascati Pizzeria on Henry Street in Brooklyn Heights has been around for a very long time. The pizzas and food available are average at best. It used to be one of the best pizza joints in the Heights but the quality of the pizzas has changed over the last few years. The staff is not the friendliest when you walk in and tend to avoid you unless you approach the counter and flag down one of them to help you. It also tends to be very crowded at times and the temperature in the room itself is always very warm. It is not the best pizza I have ever eaten but it is worth the price and the factor that you will not have to wait on line for a half hour to get in.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

When in NYC you've got to do what New Yorkers do, so we went and got pizza slices. Walking past the queues of Grimaldis and Julianas we went just round the corner to Fascati and had one of the best slices of pizza I've ever eaten. Would loved to have stayed and had dinner but we had more exploring to do!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I get home delivery from Fascati's all the time. Their pizza is still the best in the neighborhood. Their hero sandwiches are fantastic. They have every hero you would expect, but they also make a sausage and egg hero and a peppers and egg hero that are delicious. Their baked pasta dishes are very good but I would stick with a hero (of your choice) and a couple of slices or the spaghetti with garlic and oil.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

At one time this was one of the best pizzarias in Brooklyn. Now not so good. Pizza crust is very thin and the pizza is bland. This restaurant does not accept credit cards, does not have a restroom and has no posted hours of operation. In short, not very customer friendly. Is ok for a quick slice of pizza but that is it.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My family and I were in NYC last week on vacation, and stopped by in Brooklyn to see the city. My dad had eaten at Fascati's in the past, and he told us how great it is, so we decided to go there for dinner. My dad, sister, and I split a pepperoni and sausage pizza, and my mom got a spinach calzone. The pizza is made just right and thin and is very hot from the wood-fired oven! This is truly, hands-down the best pizza in NYC and Brooklyn! If you are in NYC or Brooklyn in the future, make sure you stop by and have some famous Fascati's pizza!

P.S. Make sure to try Fascati's own root beer! It's really good!

2  Thank Matthew D

Been to Fascati Pizzeria Corp? Share your experiences!