“Has Gone Downhil”

Fascati Pizzeria Corp
Ranked #423 of 6,646 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 July 2016

At one time this was one of the best pizzarias in Brooklyn. Now not so good. Pizza crust is very thin and the pizza is bland. This restaurant does not accept credit cards, does not have a restroom and has no posted hours of operation. In short, not very customer friendly. Is ok for a quick slice of pizza but that is it.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My family and I were in NYC last week on vacation, and stopped by in Brooklyn to see the city. My dad had eaten at Fascati's in the past, and he told us how great it is, so we decided to go there for dinner. My dad, sister, and I split a pepperoni and sausage pizza, and my mom got a spinach calzone. The pizza is made just right and thin and is very hot from the wood-fired oven! This is truly, hands-down the best pizza in NYC and Brooklyn! If you are in NYC or Brooklyn in the future, make sure you stop by and have some famous Fascati's pizza!

P.S. Make sure to try Fascati's own root beer! It's really good!

2  Thank Matthew D
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is NY Pizza classic. Want something fancy? Go somewhere else. Want gluten free, vegan pizza? Not here. Want a slice dripping with cheese and oil and delicious sauce? The kind you fold to eat? Eat here.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Had a slice late afternoon, after a walk around Brooklyn Heights. The crust is thin, it doesen't droop, cooked to perfection and piping hot out of the oven. Friendly staff. Would revisit.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The good reviews of this place led us here after a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. Although we considered Grimaldis we really only wanted a slice - which they don't offer. What a mistake. We couldn't wait for authentic New York style pizza and this was such a disappointment. The pizza was well below average, and the crust/dough tasted like it had been frozen. There was really nothing good to say about it. I've had better frozen pizzas from the grocery store. If you are looking for a pizza place in Brooklyn go to Grimaldis (even if you have to get a whole pizza) - we had it later in the week and it was 100% better.