Ways to Experience Barclays Center
More Info
from USD 35.00
More Info
1,977 results
All reviews brooklyn nets madison square garden arena concert msg nba concessions lirr acoustics games vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019

My kids played on the islanders ice as part of the Youth Hockey program. It was an amazing experience for all of us, I ended up as the score and clock keeper; sat at ice level in the booth :)

We stayed to see the Islander beat Lightnings.

Great place; very modern, nice and clean.

Easy to get to via public transportation; right across the Center are a few places to eat in the Mall, get there easier to avoid long lines.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Naeem U
Reviewed 15 January 2019

Great venue and view from all seats ,the game was exciting and very entertaining as it was our first game and the atmosphere was loud and crazy .well worth going if your in New York .we got the subway there and back with no issues .

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Honestly I am not a big fan of its rustic look. It probably supposed to be like that but to me it just doesn’t look nice. Nevertheless the inside is quite nice. Arena is well lit and as always there are big screens so if you seat up high you would be able to see what’s going on on the stage from the screens.
The food and drinks there are super expensive as in all places like that

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2019

Saw the Islanders take on the Ottawa Senators. It was a real surprise, great atmosphere, great stadium, fabulously exciting game and a very nice little Italian across the road for dinner on the way out. On the down side, food and drink was very expensive, $45 for 2 beers and 2 hot small hot dogs! Also took the subway on the way home to High St and then walked across the Brooklyn Bridge....magic

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank DWH1997
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

First time there, my bestie & I went for a concert. Very fun! But be careful, it's very steep. At times while standing & dancing, I thought I was going to fall over LOL

Date of experience: April 2018