“Local vibe- nice menu”
Review of Front Street Pizza

Front Street Pizza
Ranked #36 of 5,762 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Phone: (718) 875-3700 **This is different from the "Front Street Pizza" listed in NJ on TripAdvisor
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On our trip to NY we wanted to go to Brooklyn and try NY pizza. So we combined both efforts and ultimately ended up here. Our initial try was another establishment but the wait was over an hour. Sometimes these things lead you to another good find. The menu has quite a few offerings. We settled for a couple of different pizzas and garlic knots. The garlic knots were superb and the pizza (most non meat) was very good. The prices were reasonable as well. I would recommend and go back if in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t have thought finding gluten free options in NYC would be so difficult but low and behold it is. Imagine my excitement when one of the most highly coveted pizza places has a gluten free option! My daughter and I split a 10” which was perfection! Love the Mom and pop feel of the place. Noticed a lot of police officers eating here - always good when the locals prefer it! Make this one high on your list when in Brooklyn!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I've eaten a lot of pizza in my life but this pizza is by far the BEST pizza I have ever eaten bar none. I had mama's pizza and a pepperoni. Go the mama's pizza every time.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This place serves, without a doubt, the best pizza I have ever had in my life.

Quick service with a sit in or take-away option and you can also enjoy an alcoholic beverage with it if you want to.

If you're travelling to New York it's definitely worth a visit if you are visiting Brooklyn.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Front Pizza with my teenage daughters, the pizza was fantastic, fresh and the staff were really friendly!!