“My stay was short, but very sweet thanks in whole to Hotel BPM.”
Review of Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #40 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I traveled into Brooklyn for training in nearby Fort Hamilton. My intent was to only stay for one night however I was so fascinated by the room and how comfortable, trendy and welcoming it was I extended my stay for another night and I am very happy I did. That gave me an opportunity to not only enjoy the greater Brooklyn area during the day and night but it also gave me an amazing room that I highly looked forward returning to. Regarding the Hotel BPM employees and staff, they were very remarkable and eager to help if and when it was needed. I give Hotel BPM two thumbs up and I can certainly say that I will be returning for a personal stay, on a Friday or Saturday so I can experience the live DJ and entertainment. Thanks Hotel BPM for making my first experience with you a great one!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Reviewed 22 February 2013

The room was ok, and the staff was very nice. I won't go back, though. The walls were paper thin, and my sister and I could not sleep because of a party of some sort in another room. The desk clerk came up and asked them to be quiet, and even offered to change our rooms. But we were already in bed, and I had a pair of earplugs I remembered I had packed. There is a window (am not sure what you would call it -- you can't see through it) between the bathroom and the bedroom. This was very annoying because both of us get up in the night, and without thinking we turned the bathroom light on, only to wake the other person up. Clearly it wasn't built well -
The beds are very comfortable - so if you are comping to the BPM - bring a flashlight for the bathroom...and don't expect hot water in the morning. It was FREEZING in the shower. I took a very fast shower, and decided not to wash my hair. We were quite happy to leave Brooklyn, and will use hotwire to get a place in Manhattan next time we go.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My wife and I recently took a trip to NYC for my Bday in Jan...

Part of our trip included not only Staying at..but performing at..Hotel BPM in the new Lounge... Loved the room..the colors.. and I cannot say enough about how AWESOME the Staff is.. from way before we ever got there.. to every minute we spent there.. They helped us with our every need..

Performing at this hotel was a new and exciting experience.. The sound from the DJ booth can be heard in ANY room via the TV.. My wife told me how cool it was to walk thru the hotel and hear my set coming from some of the rooms.. As a DJ this is part of what makes the experience at Hotel BPM so Cool... Basically the entire hotel can be a party.. and the vibes that night suggested it was.. Some guests even came down to the lounge once they heard the music..

I guess the main thing we have to say about our stay.. was to us.. it felt like Home.. from the first second we called to book... to the minute we left to head back to DC..

Hotel BPM.. its staff.. guests..and of course DJ BIJAL.. will all have a special place in our hearts for a long time to come.. We Hope to make the trip a regular event in our lives.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DJ_Chucklez
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Excellent stay; the people are great and very accommodating. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. They have netflix and an open bar some weekends. Although it's in sunset park the hotel itself seems to stand out in quality and service....definitely going back for a third time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2013

On the bus coming home from NYC. Had to make sure I posted a review. BPM was a fabulous experience. From the moment we checked in the staff was amazing, friendly,and welcoming. The DJ at night was fun and played a great variety. Sada at the desk was helpful and nice beyond belief. Rooms were clean, spacious (for ny) and very trendy but comfortable. Not a ton of entertainment in the local area, but had some fun playing pool with the locals at Uncle SAMs.

Room Tip: Ask Sada when you get there. She's the best!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends