“Yummy Goodness!!”

Ranked #1 of 132 Dessert in Brooklyn
Neighbourhood: Prospect Heights
Neighbourhood: Prospect Heights
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The ice cream here is absolutely heavenly. They really mean business, when they say creamy and fresh.

I literally die for the ooey gooey. I can probably eat just about any flavor, but that my friends is just instantly bliss. Don't walk run!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (419)

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Worth waiting in line for, this ice cream is amazingly delicious. Free flavor tastes help you make a tough decision. A kid sized portion was plenty for me. Rich and delicious. (I tried the Peppermint Pattie) So good!
Good thing I don’t live nearby.

1  Thank Tazbee
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The ice cream is very fresh and creamy. The flavors are strong within each kind that you will pick. My favorites are the Oey Goey Butter Cake and pistachio brittle. Sometimes I ask for a scoop of each together... it’s heavenly. The employees are very nice, cheery and funny. One of them tells jokes while he’s scooping your ice cream.
Always great ice cream and a pleasant experience going there.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Especially the ice cream pies at Thanksgiving. We bring them every year and they are big hits.
We go there often and everyone raves about selection of flavors.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

One of the best ice cream spots with lots of choices and toppings. The staff are nice and fun. I went up on the roof top seating area and the views of Manhattan were spectacular.

Date of visit: September 2017