“Highly recomended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Highly recomended”
Reviewed 28 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Lefferts Garden for a week in November. We wanted to stay outside Manhattan and in a nice neighbourhood - the flat hit the bill perfectly. We arrived tired, about midnight after traveling from the UK all day. We were met by Fraulein who was lovely. She had got bagels and beer for us which was perfect. During our stay we needed some documents printed and the Carella's could not have been more helpful in sorting that out. It takes about 25 minutes to get into Manhattan but I would also recommend some of the local amenities including Prospect Park and the Botanical gardens. The flat is clean and has everything you need for a holiday stay.
Once again thanks for everything John and Fraulein.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living in a real neighbourhood
Liked least: Traveling back late at night
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Inverness Scotland
Reviewed 11 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Michigan
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
MA
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
28 Apr 2011
Hi Susan and Hank, How are you both? Hope you are doing well. We are just beginning to enjoy the great weather, but we still have spots of rain. I was able to find homes for the kittens through work. Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that you had a great time in Brooklyn. We enjoyed having you as our guest. On your next visit, we would like to give you a 10% discount on your stay as our thanks for choosing our suite. Warmest regards, Fraulein and John
London
Reviewed 5 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
5 Mar 2011
Hi Ayesha,

Thank you the great review. I am so glad that you and Kai had a great time in NYC. We enjoyed your company and it was a pleasure to have you us our guest. Please keep us in mind on your next visit. Hopefully the weather will cooperate next time.

Warmest regards,

Fraulein and John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing