“Brooklyn at it’s best - 5 star service and food”
Review of Five Leaves

Five Leaves
Ranked #32 of 6,664 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great atmosphere and buzz to the place, and well worth well worth the waiting time for a table.
I really loved this restaurant, the food was awesome and the service was very warm and welcoming. It was so good I visited this place twice on my trip to New York last week (both times dinner). Great job Catlin! I will definitely return on my next trip to New York and try the Breakfast menu

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast yesterday and we got there right as they opened. By the time we left at around 830am it was almost full and there were people getting coffee from the takeout window. This is definitely a local hotspot and I have heard about long lines. The coffee is absolutely delicious and very strong. I had the granola with yogurt and my wife had the avocado toast. Both hit the spot and were not too filling. Definitely check this place out. We drove in from Nassau county and while we were there we saw lots of out of town tourists stopping here. This is definitely a ToDo place in Brooklyn.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Loved, loved this small eatery. If you are claustrophobic, eat outside. The bar staff was awesome! The food delicious! The owner needs a sign other than on the door identifying the restaurant. Door was open at the time I walked by it twice before finding it. Must be a local favorite. Do I need to say anymore?!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We went there for a breakfast. Quite a small place, but cozy and very busy very friendly atmosphere. I had the Moroccan scramble. It was very tasty and a good choice. A very nice little restaurant that I would certainly visit again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my mushroom toast!the taste was great, the service was very quick and good and the environment was really nice! Definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: February 2018