“Damn that was some tasty food”
Review of Five Leaves

Five Leaves
Ranked #32 of 6,646 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Just come here and eat everything.

Big breakfast was tasty. My GF had the crab.

The best were the muscles though.

That was so so tasty. This place is Very busy though. Get here early or at a weird eating time or expect a wait.

1  Thank Mouch_HaHa

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and great service. Duck was really exceptional, truffle fries with the burger also great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Very hipster café with excellent food in the hip neighborhood of Williamsburg. The food is delicious: big portions and good price-quality range. The burger is very popular and delicious but the place also has some very tasty veggie/vegan options!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had the Moroccan Scramble. It was pretty good. My friend had the PANCAKES and DAMN were they good! Real maple syrup and fresh berries and banana. Was a 35 min wait outside in the cold and rain, the restaurants awnings had leaks so was kind of a pain. I would eat here again but would not wait 35 mins for it. Maybe if the weather was nice I would. Service was friendly :)

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The staff at this place made us wait for thirty minutes in the street although there were two empty tables all the waiting time, then they were very very rude to us (the rudest I've ever seen), our food was delayed and was served to us cold, and after two minutes of getting our food, they brought us the check and said that they want the table back "when we're ready"!

I'd say this place doesn't worth the waiting; there are many other (better) places around.