1,684 results
All reviews free parking brooklyn queens continental breakfast rooms are small l train new york williamsburg area hard boiled eggs the breakfast area starbucks coffee yogurt union square up to date comfortable beds nice breakfast wonderful hotel brooklyn hotel
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My brother and I have found this gem of a hotel on Meeker Ave several years ago. We have always returned here when visiting Brooklyn, despite newly opened accommodations in the vicinity. Why???
Quite simply it is, “A Wonderful Place To Stay!”.
My brother and I can be notorious for finding fault with anything and we are very critical; but, we cannot, ever, find anything wrong with the Hotel Le Jolie. It is integrally positioned within Brooklyn to be anywhere you wish to be, and only a subway jaunt to any borough. Walking into the Le Jolie is akin to walking into a fresh meadow (Corny? -yes, but true!), as this hotel exudes cleanliness and welcomeness. And, I do not mean 'disinfectant' cleanliness odor, either..... I mean an uplifting sense of true freshness....not masked stale air [I cannot figure this out... I love the feeling].
Importantly, we never travel light; yet, everything always seems to fit within a Le Jolie Brooklyn hotel room without any obstacle. Small fridge, internet, breakfast, very comfortable sized bath – no squeezing into place [perfect relaxation], hotel office area, and parking are only a few of the amenities...
But, perhaps the biggest asset here is the ' staff '.....Every staff member is equally kind and hospitable, from Mr. Patel to Urszula. However, "Niki" has 'always' been our point of contact. "Niki" has 'always' been nothing less than responsive to our communication, insightful and, unexpectedly, always seems to exceed our expectations. It is Niki's kindness that prompted my urge, and genuine need, to express this review.
If you are searching for a secure, safe, clean, friendly, upper scale hotel in Brooklyn at a value to yourself and family, 'where no corners are cut', then select the Hotel Le Jolie and you will not be disappointed. 2017 December

Room tip: All Rooms are equally sufficient and clean.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the insight regarding our staff and parking. Your feedback will help us to grow and evolve and I thank you again for taking the time to rate your experience.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Great place to stay. Friendly and accommodating staff. Free parking. Well kept and clean facility. Adaequate breakfast to start your day. Close to subway line. Have stayed here before and would do it again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

I want to ensure that you know that we appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you for the insight regarding your experience with our staff and parking. Insights shared by our guests are invaluable in our quest to always provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My wife and I have used the Hotel Le Jolie for our lodging when visiting our daughter. The hotel is quaint and has a real “European charm.” The location is excellent for Williamsburg amenities and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The value is very good and the breakfast offered is a nice extra. The rooms have very comfortable beds and adequate storage space as well as an excellent HD TV

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

0447david,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt review of our hospitality and accommodations of Hotel Le Jolie. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. Great to hear that you enjoyed the value, as well; and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Great location near subway and friendly neighbourhood
Very friendly staff invited us to have breakfast until our room was ready, we had arrived earlier than anticipated
Excellent small recently renovated room
Great bed and linens

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

elizabethrA8988NX,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the location of our hotel! On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I want to thank all the staff, including Nicki and Grace, and the assistant general manager, Urszula, for making my birthday weekend last month so special. When we arrived at our room, which had a fabulous view of the city, I found a beautiful flower arrangement and delicious mousse cakes to mark the occasion. It was a lovely surprise! This was our third time here and as always, the front desk staff was so attentive and friendly, the room clean and extremely comfortable and the continental breakfast more than substantial! We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Helen B,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your special day and celebrations! We are thrilled to find out that we were able to make this occasion more enjoyable. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.