1,683 results
All reviews free parking brooklyn queens continental breakfast rooms are small l train new york williamsburg area hard boiled eggs the breakfast area starbucks coffee yogurt union square up to date comfortable beds nice breakfast wonderful hotel brooklyn hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Spent two night visiting son in Brooklyn. Le Jolie was an excellent choice for the stay. Very pleasant staff at all hours. We arrived early and at first couldn't check in early, but the desk staff worked to get us into a room. They would have gladly checked our bags otherwise. The room is very small, but this is NYC. No chair other than a desk chair. Huge flat screen TV in the small room was impressive! Very comfortable bed. Double layer windows make it quiet enough even though our room was directly overlooking the BQE. The bathroom was roomy enough, very modern with a rain shower. Very clean. The free breakfast was a great value and the attendant was constantly fussing and cleaning. Weekends are pricey here, but Sunday night was very reasonable. The only staff member name I got was Niki - great customer service. We'll be back. Didn't realize they offered free parking.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear Paul D,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback ! We are proud to say that we are home away from home for many parents visiting their children who moved to Williamsburg and all our Team Members strive to provide an ultimate comfort for each and every guest fulfilling as many requests as we possibly can. We are thrilled that you had an amazing experience and we are looking forward to seeing you during your next trip !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding. We stayed in a king room with city view. The room was small- which is average for staying in the city. Bathroom was modern with a rain shower. Everything was very clean and comfortable. This was just what we were looking for, somewhere safe and clean where we can lay our heads. It was in a good location- we walked to both the wedding and reception and back. Safe area. Parking is limited but they will park your car for you if there are no spaces, so that was nice not having to search.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear cheryl1398,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie during your wedding trip to Brooklyn, NY. Cleanliness is one of our many priorities and we pride ourselves in our ability to uphold your standards. We are glad that you had a great, relaxing stay and felt safe while walking around the neighborhood. We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 27 April 2016

The hotel is fine, price reasonable but the location wasn't wonderful.Room small but adequate and very clean, bed comfortable, furniture a little worn. Breakfast adequate - staff attentive (almost overly so). Front Desk staff very friendly but not knowledgeable about the neighborhood. Subway access OK but not so convenient depending where you're headed. If you're into this trendy, industrial, gritty neighborhood it's fine - if you're over 30 you might prefer another neighborhood. There is no lobby or place to relax. Llama Inn next door is a good restaurant but pricey. Reunion coffee shop is also nearby if you want a different breakfast.

Room tip: we were on BQE side and noise wasn't too bad
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Dear CC L,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Le Jolie ! I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean and the bed comfortable. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find our location quite appealing which is most likely due to a busy BQE expressway located just across from the hotel. We do plan, however, to redo our outdoor space to make it more welcoming. We are currently renovating our guest rooms and we will be replacing the existing furniture with brand new, custom-made ones which should be delivered at the end of June. Also, our hallways, lobby and breakfast area will be expanded and re-designed. Despite, Williamsburg not being your desired neighborhood, we hope that if you are in need to stay here, you will consider our hotel in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2016

So nice to be greeted pleasantly when checking in and when returning to the hotel from visiting the area. Wonderful staff, very helpful. Room I stayed in was nicely sized, plenty of space, and much larger than I anticipated.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear BrettunsVillage,

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guests frequently get to know our entire hotel like their own home. Our Team Members strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guests' expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. We hope to see you again !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

The staff really makes this place exceptional. The accommodations are simple, but nice. It is a small place, but for my business trip it was perfect. They have a very attentive staff who keeps the coffee and snack area clean and stocked. I really felt like the staff wanted me to get the most out of my stay.
This was my first time staying outside of Manhattan and I was pleasantly surprised. The area feels like an urban neighborhood, and there are several good places to eat (like the Frommage Garage) a short walk away.
I am a runner and I enjoyed my morning runs in the area. During my run I found a lovely park by the water that was maybe two miles from the hotel. I will definitely be staying here again for my upcoming business trips.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sean G,

Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the many attractions our neighborhood has to offer and you will be returning to stay with us again ! Till next time !