1,654 results
All reviews free parking brooklyn queens double windows continental breakfast l train rooms are small new york williamsburg area the breakfast area hard boiled eggs starbucks coffee union square yogurt up to date stay there again comfortable beds nice breakfast
Reviewed 2 February 2015

Stayed one night in this hotel in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn. It was clean, quiet, which was remarkable because the BQE was right out our window. Beds were comfortable, free parking (first come first serve, but other free parking near by) and complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. All the staff was helpful and very friendly. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

Dear Debbie A,

Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! I'm glad to hear that you found our onsite parking convenient and rooms to be quiet, which is thanks to double soundproof windows.
We hope to see you soon !

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I have stayed at the hotel 2 times. It is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very helpful. A nice touch is the 2 bottles of fresh water placed in the fridge each day! The breakfast is well presented and the NY bagels are a treat, as well as the other offerings. I plan to say there on future trips to NY.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank adele m

Dear adele m,

Thank you for your great remarks! It is a reward in itself to all of our Team Members to see a guest come back for another wonderful stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selection and complimentary water bottles in the room. We are looking forward to your next visit. Please feel free to reach me directly when planning your upcoming trip.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2015

I booked a fully refundable reservation with booking.com. Then I received an email from the hotel telling me that my reservation was prepaid and non refundable. I immediately phoned the hotel and they refused to change it and told me I had to see with booking.com. This is poor customer service and they should honor the reservations booked with the tfavel agent. They should not make it my problem, they should have contacted booking.com and worked it out.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank travipar

Dear travipar,
I'm sorry to hear that your experience with www.Booking.com website has been less than satisfactory due to a technical problem which resulted in incorrect rates along with a wrong cancellation policy being displayed for our hotel.
Hotel Le Jolie is not affiliated with www.Booking.com and thus not responsible for the problems with their website. After being informed of the situation, I contacted you immediately notifying you that your credit card had already been refunded and offered to match the rates offered by www.Booking.com , however you decided not to proceed with the reservation. We always advise our guests to contact the hotel directly to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

We had a block of rooms reserved for our daughter's wedding weekend - I worked with Mr. Patel (and Ruby) for several months, ensuring that everyone had accommodations at the hotel. The staff is great! When we checked in on Saturday, they were so helpful; if there was anything we needed, one of them was available to assist us. We had family & friends from all over the US, so we wanted to make sure everything was accommodating to them. As mentioned in other reviews, this IS a 'boutique' hotel; yes, the rooms are small, but it is very clean and new. The small breakfast area is kept immaculate; coffee & tea are always available 24/7, which our guests were very thankful for. Also, the breakfast food is pretty good - decent selection & fresh. I do want to thank Ruby, Ingrid, & Niki (front desk). They were great! There were a few others whose names I didn't get, but I thank them as well. For us the hotel was perfectly located (one of the reasons we chose it) to our rehearsal dinner venue, the wedding (at the Brooklyn Winery), and Sunday Brunch.
Thank you to everyone at Le Jolie for helping us celebrate such a memorable weekend.

Room Tip: I would recommend the rooms that have 2 Twin Beds - we had a king bed and after looking at the twin bed rooms, they definitely were a bit larger.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

Dear SuzieQ044,

Thank you for such a wonderful review on your recent stay at Hotel Le Jolie. We are extremely honored and happy to be a part of such a monumental event. All of our Team Members strive to provide the ultimate comfort to each and every guest to make sure their stay is unforgettable and I'm happy that we were able to achieve that. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when planning your future trip to Williamsburg.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2015

I had a last-minute business trip come up and needed somewhere near Greenpoint/Williamsburg. I really can't say enough about the staff, the facility, the price, etc.

Keep in mind this is NOT a luxury property. It's more along the lines of a Europe-style pensione, only newer and nicer. Very clean, very small (room, common areas, etc), and very friendly.

I stayed in 706 (top floor on the expressway side) and it was unbelievably quiet... the expressway is RIGHT beside the hotel. The double set of 2x thick insulated windows make the outside noise a complete non-issue. free wifi was damned fast too.

Only issue I had was that the room was pretty hot. The heat was turned off, and I still opened the window a touch in winter to cool it down... must be the heat from the rest of the building rising to the top. Wasn't a huge issue. I'll definitely be back if my client has me come to Brooklyn again.

Room Tip: The city view rooms would have a gorgeous view of the Manhattan skyline. The cheaper rooms are great... no noise problems at all. very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Dear Andy C,

Thank you for sharing your comments with fellow travelers. I'm happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by how clean and quiet our rooms are and enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately, I wasn't informed about the heat issue in your room, but next time if you have any questions please let us know immediately so we can address it as soon as possible. We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,