Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews stay there again living room full kitchen downtown fairbanks lambert hosts alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Arrived late with no reservation but the host couple were extremely nice and polite. They quickly booked us for a short overnight stay and showed us to our room. Room was very nicely decorated and clean with a shared bath which we actually had to ourselves. Excellent wifi and a decent sized tv with cable in the room. Although the stay did not include breakfast there was freshly made coffee in the kitchen when we came down. We also took advantage of the kitchen facilities to warm up the breakfast we brought with us. There is a microwave, toaster, stove and sink as well as dishes and utensils available to guests. Just clean up after yourself. Everything seemed neat and well kept. Would definitely stay her again. I thought it was truly a bargain for Alaska!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 29 March 2020

The shower pressure was amazing! I know it's a strange comment, but it was so nice to come in from the snow to a nice hot, high pressure shower. The inn was incredibly clean and cozy. There was an electric kettle, french press, and coffee maker so if you like having tea and coffee five times a day, it's very easy. The location was great - just a few minutes from the old main street, the new town center stores and Hwy 2 and 16mins from the airport. The property manager was so lovely to talk with and gave us great suggestions on things to do. There are lots of brochures and visitor guides available in the living room. It has it's own parking lot, which was well-maintained. It snowed every day of our trip, but the walkways and lot was always clean and salted. The pillows were fluffy and there were three of them. I have no complaints and I would definitely stay there again if I ever get back to Fairbanks.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Our room was warm and clean, and the Inn was conveniently located. Hosts were helpful and welcoming. We appreciated having access to a full kitchen. This is a good option if you are staying in Fairbanks.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My friend and I were there for 4 nights, it was a peaceful and warm time.

We stayed there on February 10 to 14 / 2020. Marnie was waiting for us. After a very warm welcome, we were shown into a comfy room. It was nice to get to know Marnie and husband Lambert the owners.
In short It was just such a homely, warm and inviting stay that we gladly recommend it to all.
Tom & Wilson

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Very clean and VERY accommodating! I broke my foot after making this reservation and showed up in a cast non-weight bearing. My room was at the top of the stairs. Our host kindly moved us to the first floor suite at no additional charge.

Date of stay: June 2019
inkeepers, Manager at Minnie Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

So glad your experience wasn't changed because of a broken foot. Thanks for staying with us.