All reviews bear lodge auto museum living room full kitchen globus tour creamer's field wildlife sanctuary large walk in closet no elevator an italian restaurant walking trails antique autos one bedroom apartment pipeline workers small apartment ac unit hotel room
Reviewed 4 July 2012

The level of service is astounding as a coporate traveler. If you have problems with room such as air conditioner not working (while room is above 77 degrees) and trying to sleep- someone such as a driver will come and "look" at it and say it is fine. If you complain about room being dirty after your weekly cleaning- good luck getting cleaning service at all in future. I agree with Roxanne F review- worst beds ever-I stayed for 4 months and slept on couch most of the time. Also, if you give your credit card- beware they will unknowingly charge your credit card and make up some lame excuse that you owe a balance for washing machine tokens, electricity, etc. I am so frustrated with Wedgewood and really hate staying here. The company I work for unfortunately puts all of its contractors at this wonderful establishment. Good luck if you want to take a chance.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank lllll l
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed two nights following our Alaska Princess Cruise. The rooms were nice and large. Two sinks in the bathroom which was nice. Not so good air conditioner. We had to open the window. The staff was very helpful.. A shuttle was available to take you around town. The food in the restaurant was expensive. It would have been nice if there were fast food places within walking distance. The car museum was very good and the hotel provided a golf cart to take us their or we could have walked.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank krndeville
Reviewed 29 June 2012

No idea about the value since we booked and stayed as part of a tour package. Bright, clean and spacious rooms -- good staff but don't miss was the features on the property -- a unique car museum and a walking path around a little lake.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank dothemath51
Reviewed 27 June 2012

The grounds were nice, along with the restaurant and staff. The rooms appeared very nice as well, with a kitchen, including dishes, cookware, etc., TV's in each room. But the beds!!! Oh my goodness; I can't remember when I spent such a sleepless night -- ever! They were absolutely the worst. If ever I go back to Fairbanks, you can be assured I will not be staying at the Wedgewood Resort.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Roxanne F
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Had my earrings stolen out of my room.. And they were not just left out, I had them hidden, so that means they went thru my stuff!!! No class!! Maybe better background checks on your employee's, just say'n... Didn't think I had to put everything in my truck while gone from the room!!

• Stayed: June 2012