This is our 3rd trip to the winter wonderland of Fairbanks & our 2nd stay at Wedgewood. We have also stayed at Sophie Station (a Fountainhead partner). We prefer this location since it is on the edge of town & we can xc ski/snowshoe right out the door. During this visit we found the staff so friendly, helpful & courteous & our suite was kept immaculate. The kitchen is adequately supplied so we enjoyed simple meals in the comfort of our Fairbanks "home away from home for the holidays".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on 105 acres, Wedgewood Resort is an ideal location to experience the natural beauty of Fairbanks. Surrounded by a 75 acre wildlife sanctuary and a 2,200 acre waterfowl refuge, makes Wedgewood the best destination for travelers wanting a quiet getaway while they explore Fairbanks. Seemingly miles from anything, yet just minutes to shopping and attractions. Wedgewood is minutes from downtown and an easy walk to the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum located on the resort property. Spread out in an expansive residential-style one or two bedroom suite with fully-equipped kitchen or relax in a spacious guest room at Bear Lodge. Either way, you will enjoy the onsite restaurant, bar and Internet Café offering complimentary computers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Wedgewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wedgewood Resort Fairbanks, Alaska
- Wedgewood Hotel Fairbanks