See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

After phoning 24 different hotels/motels in Fairbanks we were desperate and ended up here. The rooms were cluttered with knick knacks, stuffed animals and other crap. The halls were narrow and dark (heaven forbid if we left a light on) and you can't get near the fire exits because they are piled high with boxes of more crap. The room was hot and stuffy and we couldn't open the window because it was blocked by more 'stuff' on the 2nd floor patio (looks great in the photos but the reality is totally different).

Pat was nice and recommended a great restaurant in Fox (The Turtle Club). She also served a full breakfast instead of just toast and coffee. The building has great potential and could be a wonderful B&B but needs a good purge/cleaning because right now it is a hoarders paradise

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelrazz1
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I was there for 2 months during study at fairbanks university! First Pat was very friendly but then she charges money for ALL! Like if friends visit or so. never hot water, the beds smell like old woman, sooo much things and stuff on the wall. its was just a BAD and UGLY experience! After i went back to austria she wrote me a mail that she wants to have 500 USD more because i left my room dirty! Please beware!!! THIS WOMAN IS COMPLETELY CRAZY!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank 18indiangirl7
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just got transferred to Fairbanks because of the Army. I needed a house for my family to stay at. I did have to pay the full per rate what the Army paid me but that was ok because I got the money back. Had a lot of room for the kids to play, and the owner was great at helping us learn the town and to find things we needed for the house.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JPH907
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed with Pat for the last 4 days. It was wonderful staying with her. She cooked breakfast for us, and gave us whatever we wanted. She clothed us so we can watch the Northern lights from outside without freezing to death. She was great. I felt that we added her as part of an extended family. Her prices to rent a car can't be beat.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anegin
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We had out of state visitors who gave AAAA Bed and Breakfast a try last summer. What a mistake. It was extremely cluttered, dated, dirty and didn't have enough hot water to serve the guests. Pat appeared friendly and chatty -too chatty in fact as she started to bad mouth previous guests and overshared her personal life. By the end of a week long stay she felt entitled to be rude to my friends and gave uninvited life style suggestions. All I can say is if you're looking for a clean, peaceful place to stay, look elsewhere. If you're into being ripped off for dirty rooms and hanging at the breakfast table with a woman who likes to stick her nose in other people's business, well then...................no way, even then you can do better than this place.

Date of stay: July 2013