“Quick bite during long trip from South Carolina .”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #203 of 510 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I love Chipotle. I cannot go wrong with anything that I order. This was a nice store but the outdoor furniture was unclean and not well maintained. Just a small note not to forget outdoor seating area.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Chipotle has been a "go-to" choice for my wife and I when we can't really decide where to eat after a long work day, so we've been big fans for years. Last week we went after just such a long day and since long lines at Chipotle are de regeur, I did not mind to find a lengthy wait in store. What I did mind was a real sense that the line was due to a disorganized staff, not just because of the restaurant's usual popularity. What compounded that sense was that they ran out of chicken while I was ordering. I waited a few minutes while they hurredly chopped some more and quickly filled the container. What I didn't realize until I got home with my carryout order was that they rushed so much that the chicken was undercooked. Never happened before, but I'll definitely try to make it to another local Chipotle before I go to that one.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Food was good and fresh and the serving team moved people through the line pretty fast. I also scored a free guacamole and chips for texting them. By the way the price for guacamole seems to go up a little every time I visit a Chipotle

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food is 'basic Mexican lunch fare,' minus the spice. The tacos, burritos and rice bowl are all good choices, though there is not much in the way of hot pepper spice ingredients. (No hot pepper sauce or dry spices offered as a condiment.)

Didn't care for the 'white, lime rice', but the 'brown rice' was very good. The corn chips were quite stale and the salsa much too vinegary. It's an adequate choice for a quick Mexican lunch, when in a rush.

The location was clean and the service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank 724M
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Always has a long line...food is average, never piping hot, fast food, but healthier...friendly, rushed, busy...

Date of visit: March 2016