“Great and very reasonable dinner!”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 511 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Description: Parthenon Restaurant is not your typical small town family restaurant; it is a local success story and Fredericksburg's Dining Landmark! We have been around since 1986 serving homemade Greek, Italian and American Favorites. We do not offer just a friendly dining experience, we offer opportunities for long lasting friendships here. This is not something that advertise, it is the general consent of the thousands of friends we have made!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very cozy, family run restaurant, right next door to our hotel. Excellent service. Good food. Pasta was simple and fine, nice Greek salad. Pizza was good. Great lemon mascarpone.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Wrote a previous review and after last visit came back again. I was not disappointed. Wanted a quick bite after a a Good Friday Service, my quest did not care for a meal with meat so my first thought Italian. As Parthenon is centrally located we stopped. My guest had eggplant which she was well pleased with. I had lamb. We were both well pleased and are glad for this gem in our town.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a family Greek restaurant since 1984 here in Fredericksburg Va. March 20,2018 It’s my first lunch visit in the Resto together with my partner who always going here to eat.The food was so so so Delicious,I recommend you to try stuffed shell pasta and Souvlaki Platter.The owner Mrs. Sophia and her husband are so kind.Atmosphere are Cosy. Hope you visit the resto and try there good food.For sure you will keep coming back after you visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I found this gem using Trip Advisor, and stopped in for lunch. It is clean and quiet with outstanding food! The husband and wife are very kind and accomodating! Do not pass up the chance to try it for yourself. I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Established long time local restaurant been going here for 30 years on an off an on basis and wish it has been more on. Menu I don;t think has ever changed much, but their are specials. Pizza is great perfect. Small but the way it is suppose to be a glass of wine good hardy food kind staff usually family folksy no doubt. You will not go away unhappy.

Date of visit: November 2017