“Wasn't impressed”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #257 of 489 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We've been to many sandwich and sub places. This one is mediocre. We prefer Which-which, but there aren't any of these in Fredericksburg. You can find them in Richmond.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I've only got the one sub every time I go I get the same sub but it's so good the Italian has a great sauce in the steam there subs I've only ate in so I'm not sure how they tasted after they cool down

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I asked for a meatball sub with jalapeno peppers mushrooms black olives. When my sandwich got to the table it was missing jalapeno peppers and black olives. I took it back up to the counter, and inform the person that it was wrong. She said she would fix it. When the sandwich was brought back to my table, it was the same sandwich that I took 2 bites out of, with black olives and jalapeno peppers just thrown on top of it. I told her to take it back and remake the sandwich. When the sandwich finally came back to me, my family had already done eating their sandwich. So I asked for a to go box for my sandwich, because my family had already eaten their sandwiches, and we had to go. She said okay I will get a box for you. She did take the sandwich back, and put it in a box and brought it back to me. I do not feel that a sincere sorry or an apology has been given to rectify this matter.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Good variety of sub sandwiches with great choice of condiments. Firehouse theme and decorated. Great tribute to our firemen.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Wife and I stopped for lunch. We were greeted as we entered! She got the small and I got the med. Plenty of food for each of us. Quality was great and meat was plentiful. Fresh roll and fast service. Menu is easy to understand. They discount to active FD volunteers and Law enforcement! They do Subs, chili, salads, and drinks...that's it! And they do it all well! Prices are comparable to the "underground train place" only much better!