“Good food, but messy”

Five Guys
Ranked #83 of 489 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We recently had dinner here after a local football game. The place was a real mess. Tables were dirty, there was food and trash on the floor, it was really dirty. They serve peanuts in the shells (so beware if you have allergies) and the shells and nuts were also all over the floor. The tables were sticky and dirty and it just seemed that they either were extremely busy or did not have time to clean. But, this definitely reflected on the rating for this place. Otherwise, the food was very good.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I love 5-guys food; what I don’t love is 5-guys prices. I think someone forgot to tell them that they are a fast food restaurant and not a sit down restaurant. I came in today got a burger, the smallest fries, and a drink and it was $14.99 for one person. That is crazy since that is almost double the cost of a McDonald double quarter pounder.

I’m sure I will eat at 5-guys again but come on folks your prices have been steadily creeping up way past inflation.

On a positive note the staff at this location are super friendly and happy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had the double burger without cheese and a small fries. Enjoyed munching on peanuts while I waited. Always consistently good...never lets you down. Recommend

Reviewed 27 March 2017

good burgers with all the toppings. the fries are great and done when you order. The service is also fast.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Getting to pig out on the peanuts while waiting for your burger to cook always makes the time fly - I am still eating the peanuts when my order comes up. A light eater, I always enjoy the junior cheeseburger. I skip the fries ( they are great, but....) and continue to enjoy the peanuts with my burger. The burgers are good but not inexpensive!

The staff is always friendly and seem to enjoy being part of Five Guys.