Open today: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Not pleased

Facility is nice, games is nice, new add features, awesome which is why I gave it a 3... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Rebecca C
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Central Parks Funland

This is a very small park.It's basically an arcade with video games and rides inside and outside... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
Roy H
Birdsboro

All reviews laser tag go karts bumper cars video games batting cages rock climbing wall carnival rides ferris wheel blast bikes attractions
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This really is a excellent activity for children older than toddlers, our 5yrold and 9 yr old had a great time. My 9 y old vent to the laser tag about 5 times, the 5 yr old enjoyed the small ferris wheel and the froggy bump rides, the place is quite noisy, more that 2-3 hours is a guarantied headache, but off course children like it that way. The staff is very helpful they would start a ride for you even if your child is the only one. over all a very great experience for kids.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My sons enjoyed visit. We received to coupons through local flavors for 50 percent off. 40 dollars for 20 for each son. They like funland.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Arcade, mini golf, bumper cars, small amusement rides, laser tag, batting cages, fake bowling... lots to do. The electronic equipment worked, but chunks of the place were off line and it is apparent that money is not being put back into the outside activities.

It wasn't horrible, but I will not go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Room 7-12-1:30pm
1:20pm host asks me to go up to cash out the ticket

Wait in line 15 minutes, I was asked for my coupon. I said it's in the car I had forgotten it(I booked in march) she stated I needed to get it. Meanwhile I had 12 kids and the parents waiting for there cards and ride cards. So I had to go to my car and find my book with the coupon, this took me another 15 minutes then I have to wait in line AGAIN to pay. I ask for manager, "manager" Thomas I tell him the issue and he says and I quote did you get the coupon price? I said yes he said then you needed the coupon sorry. Really? So I sit down at the table inside and the GENERAL manager comes up to me and says sorry no outside food allowed. What? We just had a party with the very same cake he says no outside food allowed can take cake out to my car. You realize it's June in VA? 100 outside? Oh you can use our fridge and get back when you leave. Our host was amazing the party was awesome no work or VERY little work went into it. But step foot outside into "funland" what a joke! Sure don't know customer service AT ALL and don't understand kids in the least! My issue isn't the fact I needed coupon its how it was handled. Maybe I could have paid and gotten the cards gave them to the waiting kids and parents and THEN I could have went outside and got your coupon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

On our Florida to NY drive, we knew we needed to give our 7 year old twins a place to unwind and just be kids, before making the final leg of our trip. Fun Land was the answer. For $33/kid, we spent 5-6 hours there. They had lots of fun and we got our money's worth.

1  Thank 989beng612