“Team lunch”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Order team meeting lunch every so often. We love their pizzas, citrus salad and citrus chicken. Their desserts are the best!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Basilico is an authentic Italian cafe. It does get crowded during lunch, so try to arrive before or after peak hours unless you're getting it to go. But the service is always very good; the owners are super friendly.

I strongly recommend the pizza, though their pasta is really good as well. The chicken pesto pizza and the potato and rosemary pizza are my two favorites!! But whatever you get as your entree, you MUST save room for dessert (or get it to go)!!! The cannoli are awesome, as are any of their cakes or pastries! I tried the affogato on my most recent trip, and it was as heavenly as I expected it to be :)

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had the margarita Panini, the Greek salad with chicken, and children’s macaroni and cheese. Everything was perfectly prepared and fresh. Service was very quick. As others have noted, go directly to the counter to order ( lengthy printed menus available, shorter menu on a board over the counter) then choose your own seat and the food will be brought to you. For dessert we had lemoncello cake, Reesie‘s peanut butter mousse cake and chocolate gelato. Once again, could not have been any better. Even though we live in Richmond we will drive back to have this experience again!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Busy place, they have great deli sandwiches and salads. Tried the lobster bisque soup and it was delicious. The sandwiches are really big and taste great. They also have beautiful dessert that not only looks great but tastes great. Another must go to place in Fredericksburg.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have been here several times and the food is always great. Sandwiches, calzones, pizzas, soups, and salads. I had the Granny Smith pizza on our last visit and I will be ordering it again. Lots of impressive desserts and a variety of gelato flavors (the hazelnut was fantastic). Staff has always been friendly and helpful.