“the best burger and fries and huge milkshakes”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #344 of 489 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Every time I go to the states I visit steak 'n' shake and I am never disappointed I love the burger that has a garlic butter sauce but my husband has tried a variety. The shoestring fries are the best around and the seasoning salt is delicious. I love the mint chocolate, my son had a banana strawberry shake and my husband had the chocolate. Great Value, great service, accessible to the highway. Love it!!

1  Thank NicoleCOshawa

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. My first time. Ordered the bacon cheese burger. It was pretty good even though the patty itself was small. Also had the cookies and cream milkshake.
Service was good. Or server was friendly and the food came quickly. The restaurant was cute and clean.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Right off I 95 this is a good stop for a burger and a cherry coke. If you like skinny fries they have those here. My go to meal here is the grilled chicken taco salad. At $5 it is a bargain and delicious.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The last Steak and Shake I visited in FL was horrible. Service was slow, disorganized. This place was awesome, the opposite in every way. It has restored my faith and I cannot wait to get back again.
The double cheese steak burger was money and so was the double chocolate shake.
Service was incredibly quick and accurate. Servers were extremely friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Best deal for the money and the food is great. Huge variety of different kind of milk shakes. In and out within 5 minutes every time i went