“Excellent lunch option”

Tito's Diner
Ranked #10 of 486 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We met family her yesterday for a late lunch - and we were all happy with the choice!
Our server, JoJo, was absolutely first rate; I recommend you ask for her if you visit. I ordered country fried steak and eggs, and my wife ordered a Caprese sandwich and fries. We were both very satisfied with our choices. My wife had a piece of cake for dessert and enjoyed that, too.
Total meal cost was $33 - not bad, considering two full meals and dessert. Definitely visiting this diner again!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Quality diner food retro look and staff was on point the chip beef gravy was outstanding and the hours are great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Driving through up I 95 and found on trip advisor. Food was extraordinary, service was fast and all four meals were excellent. They also had a variety of desserts which looked very yummy but alas no room! Our server was Alex and she was great and also recommended a lemon butter sauce on my seafood pasta dish since I don’t like red sauce. It was amazing. Great for breakfast lunch or dinner. Fifties decor and music was fun too!

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 25 March 2018

While in the area shopping on a Saturday, we stopped in to Titos for lunch. I was in the mood for a chicken salad sandwich and the wife just wanted something healthy. They claim to make one of the best (according to their menu) chicken salad sandwiches!

Upon entering, we were quickly greeted by a very nice, cheerful hostess and she sat us at the counter, which was our preference. There, we were quickly greeted by our server, who took our drink orders. The place was packed, but there were many employees helping customers and bussing tables, so service didn't seem to slack at all.

We also took note of the attention to detail in the decoration and how clean everything was. Looking at all the care that went into all the dishes that were coming from the kitchen and going out to the tables, told us that they really care about serving really good food!

The items we ordered were outstanding! We really enjoyed them and can't wait to go back to try more of their menu!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stopped here for breakfast on Sunday morning and they were filled to the brim with customers. We were told there would be a 15 minute wait yet the wait was only about 5 minutes. The breakfast options were very good, the service was excellent and we enjoyed our meals. The diner is located not far from Interstate 95 so it was easy getting off and on the highway. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank richvabrew