“Very good Chinese ”

Ranked #24 of 495 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and freshness of the food. It is located right in a college area where food quality is usually lacking. Also reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I have eaten at Miso over 25 times and almost always the food is at worst good, but the last time I ate here the food was not great and today it was just plain awful. Not sure if they had someone different cooking but the food had absolutely no flavor whatsoever. The shrimp in one of the dishes were mushy like they were old, and there was no vegetables other than broccoli, the noodles were cooked fine but again it was like they forgot half the ingredients. The beef, what little there was of it, and do mean very little in the beef and broccoli was tough and again no flavor at all. I hope this is not a trend but this restaurant seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Enthused with the gorgeous weather, we asked to be seated outside, and the servers were gracious enough to oblige!
Food was delicious, most of us did not regret going with the chef's pick for lunch.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Dined here for lunch on a Saturday. The service was excellent and the food presentation and quality was over the top. The place very clean. The menu was very big. I can’t wait to go back and try something different. My girlfriend had the vegetable fried rice. And I had the Mongolian stir fry with crispy fried noodles. Also had the shrimp tempura sushi. I highly recommend this place if In Fredericksburg area.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a little awkward to access but it is worth the effort. The hostess and waitress were both polite and amiable. We ordered not only soup and Sushi, but entrees and dessert as well. Everything we ordered was very tasty and fresh. This restaurant is very affordable and a good bang for your buck.