“Delicious Sushi”

Ranked #24 of 495 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a little awkward to access but it is worth the effort. The hostess and waitress were both polite and amiable. We ordered not only soup and Sushi, but entrees and dessert as well. Everything we ordered was very tasty and fresh. This restaurant is very affordable and a good bang for your buck.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food here is awesome. I really enjoyed the atmosphere too. My wife really likes their bento boxes. Good rice is the key to any good Asian restaurant and the rice here is very good. It has a classy atmosphere without being pretentious.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I was a little worried, as often, restaurants that try to cover various types of Asian cuisine often fail on all fronts. However, I was pleasantly surprised and have to say that Miso does a very nice job. The atmosphere is welcoming, the staff is very attentive and friendly and I will be back!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

That's the catchy little phrase on the back of the t-shirts worn by the employees at this little Asian diner. And, it also describes me just before my grand entrance to this all Asian eatery. The restaurant is small, with a nice bar area, but very modern, clean and inviting.
Food) Miso is known around here(some locals told me), as the best sushi spot in town. And I don't doubt it: the sushi chefs were preparing the colorful rolls one after another. The sushi menu alone is huge. There's combinations I've never even heard of. Tried the volcano roll, and it was excellent. But the menu is much more than sushi. They have soups, salads, Chinese entrees and more. Ordered the house Asian chowder, served in a beautifully curved bowl, which was delicious. The Kung pao chicken jalapeño was excellent, though it may be a bit spicy for some. The tempura was good, but not great. It was just a tad soggy. Overall I give the food a solid 4.5, And the sushi itself a 5.
Service) Sat at the bar, and the service was excellent. Water glass stayed full, food came out quickly, and the beer was ice cold. Everyone was friendly, including the charming nearby hostess, who seemed to add to the inviting atmosphere, with her personality. Service is a 5 for sure.
All n all, I feel after just one visit, this is an excellent choice for Asian fare. I'm almost wishing I hadn't been so hungry, as I would've settled on a few of their eye popping sushi rolls. But at the same time, I got to try a little of everything. If you're looking for sushi and more, served in a clean and friendly place, this is the spot.... Enjoy

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical to try sushi in Virginia. But I have to say it wasn't bad at all. Beautiful presentation staff was super friendly