Open today: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Christmas Team Outing

The Parking was a bit difficult, however the room was challenging and fun! We went as a team... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Zina T
An excellent time

We recently went to Rush Hour for my daughters birthday and we had an excellent time. The room made... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
loritmaze
Spotsylvania, Virginia
via mobile

All reviews escape room game master birthday party a lot of fun game rooms mardi gras location is great fun experience all ages staff was friendly tomb puzzles brig hints costumes storyline adventure
Reviewed 5 April 2018

There were 6 of us that participated, including our 10 year old twin daughters.Everyone was able to participate and help solve the clues. We had a great time and highly recommend Rush Hour Live Escape Games!

Date of experience: April 2018
Rushhourlive, Owner at Rush Hour Live Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

We love multi-generational families. They seem to have the best time working as a team!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This establishment is well thought out. This is our second time as a family doing an escape room and this one is top notch! Our Game master did an awesome job in steering us in the right direction and giving us just enough clues to get us moving when we stalled. Will definitely be back to try out other rooms! We highly suggest it for an hour of teamwork and fun!

Date of experience: March 2018

I am always happy to hear that our game masters are giving just the right amount of help! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a great time and we more than likely return. The employees were top-notch and the mission was engaging.

Date of experience: March 2018
Rushhourlive, Owner at Rush Hour Live Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks Javier, I am always really happy to hear that my staff is doing a great job!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Looking for something different from going to a movie again, I was pleasantly surprised to find this escape room at Spotsy Town Center. I surprised my teen and hubby and took a chance on getting a room, even with only three of us. The staff greeted us warmly and let us in. You can tell they love what they do. I loved that you can even wear a costume if you like. We had a blast. My teen wants to go back and try every room they have. What a great way for family to connect, put away the phones, and have fun. We will be beach many times!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks Donna! I tell everyone that comes in "costumes make you go faster!" We know it's true because it shows the players are motivated to be engrossed in their room details! Hope you can come back soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was our first time doing an escape room. We were there celebrating a birthday and had a group of 8 people. We did the Blackbeard's Brig room. They had a locker to put all of our extra stuff like purses, cell phones, and coats so we didn't have to carry things around with us. They also had costumes and outfits available to help us get into the pirate mood before entering the escape room.

The room itself was a lot of fun. There were enough puzzles to keep us all occupied and entertained even with 8 people in the room at once. We didn't find any of the puzzles too difficult but that's not to say they were easy; they were just the right amount of difficulty to be satisfying but not frustrating. If we got stuck at any point they could send us messages on a monitor to help us out. In the end, we finished with about 20 minutes remaining on the clock. If we didn't have 8 people it probably would have taken a little bit longer.

In the end, we had a great time and they took a picture of the whole group and shared it with us at no extra cost which I thought was a nice touch. At $25 per person, I think it was definitely worth it for the experience we received. I think we will definitely be back in the future to try some of the other rooms.

Date of experience: March 2018
Rushhourlive, Owner at Rush Hour Live Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We are very Happy that you had a good time! We do a lot of birthday parties and they are always fun for us too! Hope to see you again soon!