“Nice Surprise”

Soup and Taco
Ranked #18 of 486 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after reading reviews (some good, some ok). It was early evening about 7pm and there were several tables available. This is a small place with a dozen tables of various sizes. We were quickly attended to for drinks (water). We place our orders, soup and taco combos. We tried both soups, the tortilla and soup of the day. The soup of the day was a chicken lentil a bit spicy for my wife but very good. The tortilla soup was tasty as well. We ordered one fish taco and one shrimp taco both were tasty, full of fresh ingredients. Pricing was reasonable. We’ll be back when in downtown.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The food is very authentic and delicious! Dinner companions enjoyed the tacos and chimichangas while I had the tilapia. Everything was great to include the service.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I love the food and the service is good but the atmosphere is lacking and not that clean. They do have great chips and salsa and pupas's.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I wasn't impressed but then I only went there once. My wife, on the other hand, eats there often and really enjoys their tacos. Perhaps I just don't know the difference between a Taco Bell taco and a real one. Give it a try

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Good food, quick service. Great place to catch some lunch in downtown fredericksburg. Small place though so tough for big groups.